• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Lightningwar

Administrator
I figured Mullen would get another year unless he lost to FSU this weekend. Turns out gata would rather fire him now. I suspect Mullen wanted out anyways.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wow weren’t they in Atlanta last year and gave bammer all they wanted?? Or am I mixing up my years.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You can spot me and some of my shithead friends skateboarding at about the 30 minute mark.
34-15 including three NY6 bowls, two of which you won, and you get fired lol

Why would anyone want to corch Texas, Florida, etc.
Has anyone that’s been fired by Texas (foozbawl or basketball) went on to do anything else of note? When they hired Shaka Smart I couldn’t stop laughing. Same for Tom Herman. I’m convinced someone really didn’t like Charlie Strong’s skintight shirts.
PLZ STOP. MA’HEART CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH WINNING.
All three big Florida programs being big ASS makes me want to drill oil.

No ESPN dong riding or “being with the U is like being a blood or CRIP.” Jeremy Shockey voice

is amazing.

BURN deep
Had three separate people at Neyland tell me the LOLtearz could whup Florida’s ass right now. This seemed to make these people very happy. I was just happy I got to see the actual Smokey doge up close and personal.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Not a HC but I hope we send Tony Petersen packing. I was willing to give him a chance because App St looked decent on offense in 2020 but I'm done.

Get a real offensive guru who will put points on the scoreboard so the media doesn't have to keep asking you about your 4th down decisions late in games.

Craig7835

Not a HC but I hope we send Tony Petersen packing. I was willing to give him a chance because App St looked decent on offense in 2020 but I'm done.

Get a real offensive guru who will put points on the scoreboard so the media doesn't have to keep asking you about your 4th down decisions late in games.

It's that bad?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Clown show. UMass needs to go to a system where they can work within their talent pool or at least take a chance on some successful lower division coach that can coach up talent like Buffalo did with Leipold.

And like they did 20-25 years ago with Mark Whipple

Ander1345

These ELITE football schools gonna doom themselves to obscurity trying to emulate Saban.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
And like they did 20-25 years ago with Mark Whipple

obi-wan-star-wars.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I don’t know how to feel about that. I think Napier could be a great coach at a P5 school, and is likely to at least be a good coach, but how many successful G5 coaches get chewed up moving up to big traditional programs? I would have considered him a good hire for LSU, but it will be curious to see how it goes at a school with sky-high expectations.

bruin

These programs in the SEC should just bite the bullet until Saban retires tbh. I like what Tennessee is doing and obviously Georgia is a monster, but UF is definitely entering the ZOOK era possibly here now. Mullen was hired the same year as Frost and CHIP. If Chip wins out, he could possibly keep his job and Nebraska is behind Frost.

Mullen canned. Slippery slope, man..

Craig7835

Oh man, I didn't realize Whipple was at Pitt, my bad. That makes sense, I did like him at Miami. Last I checked he was flaming out back at UMASS in his second stint.

Whipple also had a quicker than a hiccup stint with the Steelers as the OC in Mike Tomlin's 1st year but he let him go before the season started because he didn't like his offensive philosphy

Last edited:

Ander1345

Seth Green, a goalline wildcat QB, being listed with two NFL players is hilarious. He did nothing of note outside of run a lot of balls in from the 2 yard line

I still dont really understand why coaches continue to even use this strategy. It's one thing if you're sprinkling in reps for a future starter, but that's like never been the case.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh, wait. Hahaha:

The buy out for him is still low. I doubt any school that’s serious about him has a problem with a $12 million buy out. And PSU basically can’t fire him. Lawd.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Giving the best recruiter in the state a whole month to do nothing but recruit will haunt the rest of the conference for years to come.

@Brick

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

@Brick
Click here for Mahomes merch lol

Wtf is wrong witn the Big 12

digs

sun of nothing
“I can’t coach it,” Edwards said of the constant penalty issues. “We were fine in that game until the last quarter and all of a sudden it appears again. Three were on offensive linemen, but we had three of them by skill players. It’s just concentration.”

can't coach it, BETTER CROOT BETTER