• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Craig7835

Indiana's coach took a pay cut to help fire the offensive coordinator Nick Sheridan. How the hell you go from having one of the best offenses in 2020 to the worst in 2021?

Also Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins fired his defensive staff

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon sucks this year. Also, like half the teams ranked ahead of them really don’t deserve to be ahead of them. Ole miss? Notre Dame? Eww. Baylor? Baylor is ranked 8… because they beat Oklahoma? Not even trying to be a homer here because it really isn’t about Oregon. It’s always been true that losing early is better than losing late. It’s also true that beating an overrated team early on doesn’t hurt you down the line once they’ve lost a few times. They were still UNDEFEATED TOP TEN TEAM or whatever. The AP rankings are just dumb.

when I look at the top ten, ole miss lol. They got credit for beating RANKED teams like A&M, Arkansas, Auburn. A&M now has 3 losses, Arkansas has 4, auburn is a .500 team. Why is Ole Miss in the top ten lol. And that classic SEC nonconference schedule too!

Renegade

Charge on!
Not sure who else they were going to get, might as well have gone after a guy who's winning more than he should at a school like Louisiana. LSU didn't even look at Napier, haha.

You've got to wonder what LSU knows about Napier that Florida does not. He seems like a perfect fit for them and yet he wasn't even a top candidate.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
USC, really? LSU I understand.

Full disclosure, I 100% have expected Riley to leave. The cracks have shown in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Riley’s time to move is now, otherwise he ends up in trouble when OU ultimately goes 7-5/8-4 in the SEC and fans grow unhappy. But USC?? Ha.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Wonder if OU will promote from within (again) or look at someone like the ZAPPE OC. Not sure anyone on the current staff is HC-worthy though.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Indiana's coach took a pay cut to help fire the offensive coordinator Nick Sheridan. How the hell you go from having one of the best offenses in 2020 to the worst in 2021?

Also Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins fired his defensive staff
That name sounded familiar and I cracked up when I realized he was one of those shitty immobile QB's DickRod inherited at Michigan and he was forced to use at the start :laughing:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
OU's next two CROOTIN classes are most likely fucked, and they'll lose a bunch of dudes to the PORTAL. Going into the SEC like Texas, LMAO.

wEPWpMx.gif

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
No, he's not lol
He's never had to build a program. OU was a steady power and flooded with talent when he got there, far different situation than the mess USC has been since Pete. I wanna say, "Well it's USC so it should be easy to build" but it hasn't happened in over a decade so idk.