• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mame seriously just shut the fuck up. Every thread you post in turns to shit.

kPxdCiM.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Mame seriously just shut the fuck up. Every thread you post in turns to shit.
Ma’sources still looking pretty accurate doe! Not a peep about Chip staying on the inter webs unless you’re reading my gibberish on utopia.

if Kiffin isn’t the hire I’ll consider these sources dead and stfu. Deal?

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m sticking to my guns that it is Kiffin but Justin Hopkins, who by all accounts is a well connected recruiting source on a paid site (lol) is saying that Urban Meyer is the key. If Oregon does not announce a hire this weekend, look for them to announce Meyer on Monday. If a hire is made this weekend, according to him, it’s because Meyer turned Oregon down. He also believes it will be Kiffin if it isn’t Meyer.

just reiterating, MA’SOURCE still is adamant that it’s Kiffin.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Another source just called ma’colleague. I listened on speakerphone. This source is like a picture frame dude that does framing of jerseys and other memorabilia for athletic departments, primarily on the west coast. He had the opportunity to talk to his Oregon contact, who said that nobody knows anything but that he had spoken with Chip and believes that Chip will remain at UCLA.
This is some @ghostofSeuss-level intel