• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I saw this…

2015 Alabama Staff
• Nick Saban
• Lane Kiffin (HC Ole Miss)
• Mario Cristobal (HC Miami)
• Kirby Smart (HC Georgia)
• Dan Lanning (HC Oregon)
• Mel Tucker (HC Michigan State)
• Billy Napier (HC Florida)

Feels like Smart has been at Georgia longer than that.

Mame YO

slings rocks
What is the deal with his auburn stint doe. BO NIX and 48 points versus BAMA? Did he get fired for hookers and blow?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
L0Qv5.gif

Brick

lmaooooo

"The kid from Junction City High interviewed well and was told a marketing campaign would be shaped around his return to Oregon. The plan even included T-shirts that would be printed and distributed at his introductory news conference.

On Friday Wilcox told Oregon, “No thanks.”

thanks

BET

Brick

AD: "OK justin we would like to offer you the jerb of oregon CORCH. congrats!

justin: "what will my budget be for OC?"

AD: "what you thinking for the PRESSER? got to win that one. JANICE PULL UP UR PHONE AND SHOW HIM THE SHIRTS"

justin: "what about DC?"

AD: "we also have a mockup of your new twitter branding page. need to get that in before the official announcement"

justin: "you know what....never mind"

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I didn’t say awful, I said cringiest.

What’s the biggest win in recent oregon football history? The semifinal against FSU? What’s the second? Ohio State this year? The Wisconsin Rose Bowl?

Yet the fans think they’re on par with a top 10 program, when they’re basically the Baylor or Oklahoma State of the PNW.

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Imagine hiring coordinators who recruit when you can hire good coordinators and have your position coaches who are barely older than your recruits recruit and just like run some drills in practice and build their careers.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Wikipedia says he is a good CROOTER.

Yes. So was Donte Williams.

R U melting down inside, @REELYo?

I do feel for you having endured over a decade of shitty coaches (@Southpaw ) and trying to rationalize how the next hire will somehow magically work out, or that the addition of this assistant or that assistant would shore up the head man's shaky resume, but being forever disappointed.

Lanning may become a very solid HC, but gambling on a young guy who is unproven as an HC is extreme pucker factor.

OTOH, Oregon has mucho dinero and can still wield the power of Nike to their benefit.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Will laugh if Dillingham goes to Oregon. The offense was meh, but he also had horrible OL play and a WR playing QB to work with.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn’t say awful, I said cringiest.

What’s the biggest win in recent oregon football history? The semifinal against FSU? What’s the second? Ohio State this year? The Wisconsin Rose Bowl?

Yet the fans think they’re on par with a top 10 program, when they’re basically Baylor or Oklahoma State of the PNW.
But they got all those different uniforms