• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Craig7835

Auburn hires Seattle Seahawks QB coach Austin Davis as offensive coordinator.

:oops::confused:

I'm trying to figure out why would they fire Mike Bobo? It's not his fault that the Tigers sucked. The offense was ok but the wide receivers didn't do Bo Nix any favors let alone Bo Nix didn't do himself any favors

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

why do I get the distinct feeling that Jeff Fisher gives zero shits about all the "extra" stuff it takes to be a successful CFB corch as compared to NFL? this guy ain't gonna go CROOTIN

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

ELEVAT ION

So much to hate about this, including that this isn't a series of decent resolution individual images, it's a tiny tapestry thing. It's basically thumbnail photos of all these guys. Can EBEL university not afford a graphic designer?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Assuming promoting him to DC? Cuz it kinda is suspect to have a position coach who can't recruit.

Lovie's recruiting was ass but Austin Clark got us a couple of real studs who are still on the roster and the DL room would look really bleak without them.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
These progrums are seriously hiring OLB coaches? Is the LB coach not enough? Do they now need a MLB coach, OLB coach, and a LB coordinator. Meanwhile, the ncaa still won’t let baseball have a third paid assistant. :turrible:
It’s just a jerb, like having a DL Corch and a DE Corch, or having a secondary coach and then a Corch for CBs.
Third paid assistant for baseball is just the rich getting richer.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Every coach below coordinators are usually your recruiters, former players or younger coaches who can actually endure the nonsense of 18 year olds.

CJ_24

These progrums are seriously hiring OLB coaches? Is the LB coach not enough? Do they now need a MLB coach, OLB coach, and a LB coordinator. Meanwhile, the ncaa still won’t let baseball have a third paid assistant. :turrible:
College bureaucracies are bloated in every department

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gotta prep the next crop of all those famous Oregon tight ends of which I can name precisely zero, ever

200.gif

bruin

COLT

Who was that TE with Mariota Oregon had that you said @Brick took Myles Jack’s soul in 2014? He was awesome. Then we never heard from him again.

lol I still remember that post. I wanted to AriGoldchuckthephone.gif