• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Championship Week Thread - I Got a Feeling

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can’t believe KIRBY’S shitty trog offense approach isn’t working. Maybe he can hire CRISTOBUM as his OC next year so they can celebrate running it up the middle down four scores in the fourth

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Anytime Donkielson commends the play calling of a particular drive, it's basically a guarantee that it's comically shitty play calling and/or the team immediately turns it over.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh, we doing prescient JAWJA takes?
Georgia will knock off Georgia, because they're Georgia
Alabama blows

They’ll definitely beat Georgia
Georgia never shows up when it matters. Maybe the BARVES took care of that, but I’d bet on them choking and getting both them and Bama in since this is the worst timeline

6PDzUhh.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Unless they retroactively award the Heisman to GRAHAM, I don’t want to hear anything about a Bama QB.

SYSTEM QB

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I thought Georgia was the best defense and team ever. Why does this crap conference get two slots in the playoffs each year?

CJ_24

I dislike this Home Depot Santa commercial. Instead of spending that money to create that commercial and pay for ad time for it to 'thank their employees,' Home Depot could have, yanno, just given that money to their employees as a thank you bonus

Last edited:

Brick

PICKETT vs MESH POINT here to save this shitty day. at least we had the ZAPPE comeback last night.

what is with this trend of just awful qbs in these shampship games

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hopefully Iowa can shorten the game and not give up a big ass play immediately. One home run ans it's over.

digs

sun of nothing
digs dad signing off of SHAMPSHIP week with
"it was a good game I'm glad I got to see it"