• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Championship Week Thread - I Got a Feeling

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Aranda, a genius, made that 4th and 1 call. A pass into the short side of the field when ur running it down their throats.

Football people are dumb man

colb

lol how is that IG?

The rules guy explained it:

Since it wasn't the person that received the snap, you can't throw it away. It has to be within 5 yards of a receiver.

I've never heard of that

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The rules guy explained it:

Since it wasn't the person that received the snap, you can't throw it away. It has to be within 5 yards of a receiver

What a dumb rule. It benefits OSU so whatever

digs

sun of nothing
need to draw up that same play, but have the eventual passer line up in wildcat, lateral to the "qb" who laterals back to the wildcat back who then can either take off running, throw it to an open receiver, or legally throw the ball away

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

CJ_24

Even if osu pulls this game out, with this performance, I think it's better for everybody if they are left out of the playoff

digs

sun of nothing
I thought it was tough being an ASU fan and watching all the bungled plays, play calls, penalties, coaching, roster moves etc. One thing THIS BLOG has taught me this year as I've watched more college football than I have in a decade is that all these teams fucking suck. It's awful being a fan of any p5 team that isn't BAMA CLIMPSON OSU

MACTION
MACTION
MACTION

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Crossing patterns into a 2 deep zone, hit the first read anyway. Sanders is a bad ncaa 2014 player

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Shapen is totally melting down out there jfc

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was a ridiculous punt

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What in the hell is that giant card McDonough is using?