• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Absolutely atrocious coverage, lmao. QUEENS

My lions/cards parlay didn't go through :(

These apps sus as fuck lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh man this guy on the kickoff in the niners game. His neck snapped so hard. Amberlamps on field. Hope he is ok

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Come on, 1 scramble from LAMAR and game winning TD pass to Andrews

But wait, they only need a field goal lol

:nebraskaman:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Please do not throw a fucking flag on this 70 yard heave trash...

whew

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ballsy call by harbaugh. Typical Lamar. He’s so athletic but he botches routine passes regularly. Just what you get when you decide to go with him.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm so glad I'm not in the trap anymore. I was cackling and rolling a *blunt all week while the normies were WANTING TO BELIEVE!

We all knew what was going to happen in Arrowhead, DIDN'T WE? Tonight I smoked that *blunt in honor of hermano @bruin who had a nice Sunday evening.

*did not smoke blunt, but cackling while swigging LORD doesn't have the same panache.

bruin

I'm so glad I'm not in the trap anymore. I was cackling and rolling a *blunt all week while the normies were WANTING TO BELIEVE!

We all knew what was going to happen in Arrowhead, DIDN'T WE? Tonight I smoked that *blunt in honor of hermano @bruin who had a nice Sunday evening.

*did not smoke blunt, but cackling while swigging LORD doesn't have the same panache.

They showed Elway in his suite at Arrowhead swigging which looked like a Jack and coke. He’s down bad. I smiled.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got Stevenson any time td scorer. It's windy and snowy. LFG.terb

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

WCWzvvW.jpeg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love when a punt team guy picks up a muffed punt and tries to advance it like that's ever been the rule

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are they even trying to field a punt in 35mph winds is maybe the reel question

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao at least the second time this year this happened
e816d9e95544c1479887518a8c26a8c1.jpg

Also taking the 41pt over for a December game in Buffalo featuring 2 of the best defenses in the league, what a dope

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Another rumor Nagy will be fired if the Bears lose big to the Packers. It's bullshit. Imagine thinking this franchise will ever do the right thing.

It starts with selling the whole thing.