• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

digs

sun of nothing
Christian cinema is a whole nother level of trash
Wrong Thread? Though I agree, she is the worst.

Kyrsten_Sinema_%28cropped%29.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wilson, Fields and Lawrence all had very underwhelming seasons. That's how it works, though. You go to shit teams with shit corches generally. Gotta hang in there.

IMO you just get out as soon as you can like Brees did

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every time I see KURT now, all I can think of is that fuck awful looking movie coming out

this movie should be called Zach Levi Clearly Owes Money for Huge Gambling Debts

since he did SHAZAM I'm sure he's got a decent quote. Like Crashmore said even if he does a bad job they gotta give him that 2 mil

CJ_24

Philadelphia has run for 400+ yards in three quarters. On 4th and 6, they kick a field goal and warshington jumps offside. Philadelphia declines the penalty and takes the field goal. Run for 400+ yards and afraid to try to get 1 yard. NASHNUL

CJ_24

Right on cue, the Redskins are bout to score and make it a 3 point game. Football gods don't take kindly to dumbness

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Games were delayed because too many players were unavailable because of covid protocols

Don't do this. It's not the protocols that made them unavailable. It's that they got COVID.

I'm fucking eligible to play under the protocols.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Nothing compares to Columbus in the end though.

1. I've never played in mutliple Magic: the Gathering tournaments in either Cleveland or Cinci.

2. Nothing beats a short walk over to the North Market for food breaks between rounds of playing children's card games for money.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nothing compares to Columbus in the end though.

1. I've never played in mutliple Magic: the Gathering tournaments in either Cleveland or Cinci.

2. Nothing beats a short walk over to the North Market for food breaks between rounds of playing children's card games for money.

Wait, why haven’t you joined our wizard cards tournaments that never happen?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kay rules. Just imagine the absolute sludge she has to deal with via social media daily. I'd 9mm Cafe hisself

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game gonna set a world record for passes completed with nothing over 10 yards in the air

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Greg Olsen has CTE. Talking about how effective all this motion the 9ers do is right after a run for a 3 yard los

Just chugging that production meeting storyline shit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
3rd and 20 from the 45, literally no downside to just chucking it deep, Tannehill throws a 1 yard route for no gain.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tannehill is so bad it almost defies belief that he's a starter on a winning team. This guy should have topped out playing co ed adult flag football QB

Will the NFL ever not be in love with these shitty Texas hs football QB1 statue guys?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tannehill is so bad it almost defies belief that he's a starter on a winning team. This guy should have topped out playing co ed adult flag football QB

Will the NFL ever not be in love with these shitty Texas hs football QB1 statue guys?
Relevant

BEND, OR—As he excitedly slapped a teammate on the back after delivering a pinpoint 30-yard throw in practice, sources confirmed Wednesday that local star quarterback Cole Rabuck was blissfully unaware he would be the New York Jets’ starter four years from now. “He goes out there every day, he’s got a great arm, and he just loves the game so much,” coach Ron Sever said of the 17-year-old who will be drafted fourth overall to a 3-13 Jets team and whose fans will immediately revile him and blame him for every failure. “He’s got a great head on his shoulders and a bright future [of being drafted by the Jets and repeatedly humiliated on a national stage] ahead of him. He’s a generational talent, honestly, and if he keeps it up, he could be the next Aaron Rodgers, [Mark Sanchez, Sam Darnold,] or Peyton Manning.” At press time, Rabuck, who will reportedly express relief when he is out of the NFL by the age of 27, was telling teammates he wants to play football for the rest of his life.