• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The 9ers going far is going to usher in another wave of do-nothing QBs who get credit for great defenses and special teams. Excited for a team to invest 3 seasons in Brock Purdy

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
SF had 106 passing, 106 rushing, and won
GB had almost 3x more yards passing than rushing (196/67), and lost

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I hope PADFORD or Brady put up 500

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I mean, if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle, but GB beats that Niners team with even decent special teams, but SF wins with even decent QB play, like 20-29 for 225 decent, so what are you going to do?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean, if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle, but GB beats that Niners team with even decent special teams, but SF wins with even decent QB play, like 20-29 for 225 decent, so what are you going to do?

He's probably done, but he'd want Jimmy G to air it out every play so his PORKERS can win.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is a 1 score game even with the Lions instead of the 9ers. Porkers choked hard. McCarthy-esque performance.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
106 of the sexiest passing yards and 3 near pick-sixes you'll ever see

s56wklc7nbd81.jpg

CJ_24

Relying on throwing the ball when 1) the defense is dropping seven because they are getting pressure with four, 2) the field is wet with snow which slows the receivers from making their breaks, and 3) it's freezing and windy, affecting the ball and ball flight, is, to put it mildly, risky.

CJ_24

Packers win that game if they dedicate to running the ball instead of Rodgers playing fucking hero ball the entire second half.

CJ_24

Rodgers has now lost to Jimmy G and Kaepernick twice each in the playoffs. And that's just San Fransisco Quarterbacks. The difference between Rodgers and Brady is that Brady takes what the defense and conditions give him. Rodgers does not

CJ_24

Best Packers defensive performance since the 2010 NFC Championship game. The defense was awesome tonight. All the credit to them dudes