• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Bob griese approves.

Is DTR a senior? Wow imagine getting benched in the last game of the season lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So CHIP is losing to Pitt then

XbixIHe.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
Snodgrass is the worst.

Also when does Dabo seat get warm? Another year like this? Beating the ACC can't be good enough. He's set the bar too high.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Clemson has a pretty good defense but I feel like if Hooker was playing tn would be winning by 3 or 4 tds at this point.

CJ_24

Wait, after the td Shipley took himself into the injury tent. Then Dabo's staff pulled him out to give him the ball on the two-point conversion?

Did God tell Dabo to put an injured kid in harm's way?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Wait, after the td Shipley took himself into the injury tent. Then Dabo's staff pulled him out to give him the ball on the two-point conversion?

Did God tell Dabo to put an injured kid in harm's way?

I like how the announcers think this is a good thing.

Brick

lmao at dabo trying tobget his cuckson a fake fg moment. god could he be any more of a heel.

Lightningwar

Administrator
These people in the media are more or less the worst of our society. Last night they were all creaming over themselves after Dabo and his coaches pulled Shipley out of the medical tent for the 2 point play. Shipley entered it on his own, so he had to be feeling pretty bad to do that, they pull him out for the 2 point, he gets crushed and clearly is in pain and they all think it was the best thing since sliced bread.

bruin

DTR went back to old habits down the stretch with brutal mistakes and a defense that would make Nick Allioti’s 98 defense blush from a special season.

Have the big money now, Chip has to go get some elite defensive talent and a hungry, young DC.

I was so pissed I didn’t even take a pic of the WINGS I made!