• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 4 Thread - One Thing Leads to Another

bruin

Do what they say, say what you mean, and baby
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong, I know I listen too long but then
One thing leads to another

We're swinging into the last weekend of September and that means conference play across the country is starting to get going. GGG-Canelo last night was underwhelming. College Gameday is heading to Knoxville as Tennessee hosts Florida in a classic SEC East showdown. Hope everyone is doing well. We continue to rock on..

Notable matchups:
West Virginia at Virginia Tech, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Thursday)
Virginia at Syracuse, 4:00 PT - ESPN (Friday)
#5 Clemson at #21 Wake Forest, 9:00 AM PT - ABC
Duke at Kansas, 9:00 AM PT - FS1
UCLA at Colorado, 11:00 AM PT - PAC-12NET
#20 Florida at #11 Tennessee, 12:30 PT - CBS
Indiana at Cincinnati, 12:30 PT - ESPN 2
#15 Oregon at Washington State, 1:00 PT - FOX
#10 Arkansas at #23 Texas A&M, 4:00 PT - ESPN
Wisconsin at #3 Ohio State, 4:30 PT - ABC
#7 USC at Oregon State, 6:30 PT - PAC-12 NET
Stanford at #18 Washington, 7:30 PT - FS1

Note Rankings will be added once the new polls are released
brent-musburger-pat-haden-d8c90c6946fc8c4c.jpg

c6fd6e08-f833-420d-b0c9-eb5db2d60f17-FLORIDA_TENNESSEE.JPG

04302020_dubs_114732.jpg

zFOVyQb02d48PJVO.jpg

large_pearl-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

Herm-Edwards.jpg

0093_retouched.jpg

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Vols have to beat the g8rs this year. Have to. Vols defense is still not very good but they have been getting better pressure on the qb. Need to get a lead and keep the crowd in it. If they have a bad start, look out. Typical vol collapse vs Florida will happen prolly.

digs

sun of nothing
Not sure who ASU picks up to be competitive, but HERM was godawful and truly leaving CUPBOARDS BARE. Should have been fired last year. I think it's going to take some work to get back to a perennial 7-5\8-4 type team.

DIGS DAD will miss him a lot. "I'm not sure what they expect from him, he couldn't win this year, he lost half his players."

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Chattanooga Mocs @ Champaign on Thursday. We were giving away student tickets for this game.

Would not be surprised if the Mocs pull a shocker. They're a top 10 FCS team.

Ander1345

Definitely feels like ASU or Colorado will come calling for Ryan Walters(who played for Colorado).

Ander1345

Yeah but we went from 34.88 pts given up per game in 2020 to 21.92 pts given up per game in 2021 with basically the same players on D.

He's a great coach who will get a call soon. The only question is if there's a playoff type program that wants to be a stop in between.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The best part of that tweet actually might be him wanting to have a list so he says CROOTS and then he needs a second thing before he can just end with whatever so he goes with donor money

No one on Earth is saying, "I was going to donate millions to LOLORADO but their AD made a statement, so now I'm going to send this money to Kentucky instead." It's alumni donations, who the fuck is competing for donations, you mong