• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 8 Thread - Spiderwebs

coogrfan

Coogs lead Navy 31-14 11:18 4th.

tumblr_lqgrrhyEpj1qho7avo1_500.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lol refs won this game for Klimpson

V7RmKLm.gif
Syracuse played poorly enough to melt down all on their own. Calling the unnecessary roughness penalty on Cuse on 3rd and 25 then turning around and ignoring the same thing on Clemson the next drive definitely turned the game though

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Syracuse played poorly enough to melt down all on their own. Calling the unnecessary roughness penalty on Cuse on 3rd and 25 then turning around and ignoring the same thing on Clemson the next drive definitely turned the game though

Yeah, their play calling was inexplicable. Their RB was shredding Klimpson every time he got the ball and yet they kept having this QB that could barely read a defense throw

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm excited about this Ole Piss-LSU game. It'll say a lot about how good Ole Piss is, I think

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DTR still can't read a defense for shit. Imagine being in the same offense for five years and throwing two passes that should've been picks in the end zone in three plays. Charbonnet would've walked into the end zone if he had checked down on that hospital ball he threw on second down.

Brick

DTR still can't read a defense for shit. Imagine being in the same offense for five years and throwing two passes that should've been picks in the end zone in three plays. Charbonnet would've walked into the end zone if he had checked down on that hospital ball he threw on second down.
also he had one man to beat on that scramble to get to the endzone and he could have ran around the dude or let his blocker go in front and he just made the worst choice possible. lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can they replace GARY already? CBS has some of the best games of the year and this moron ruins all of them

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Back at the hotel with a couple of UT undergrads looking to work out their daddy issues and I turned on this WVU-TT game. Woof is this awful.