• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin

Almost as bad as whenthe only time I’ve visited KC and went to Gates they ran out of burnt ends and I was hammered and panicked and ordered a chicken SANDWICH!

CJ_24

Minnesota's going to win Sunday. The Packers (Rodgers) don't care about week one because it's an 18 week season, and they struggle in DA BANK. GB loses Sunday, wins the division by 3 games anyway

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God these guys are so weird

Za'Darius Smith, rubbing his hands together like a mad scientist

This is my most underappreciated take in the last year.

I'm convinced that local sports guy vomiting minutiae about every aspect of practice, press conferences, etc. is the saddest fucking gig in all of sports.

These guys are...pathetic. A job's a job, but damn, they just shovel shit nonstop.

bruin

Need a Chiefs-Packers SB for MAHOMES AND FRADUGERS.

Chiefs should be in the thick of things in the AFC again. Missing Hill will be a blow, but honestly if this means maybe getting the running game more I’ll take it. Defense is the question mark. Whole new secondary, but the LB group looks the best in years. Need a pass rusher to take the pressure off of Chris Jones.

I’ll say 13-4 and another Division crown. Who knows in the playoffs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Need a Chiefs-Packers SB for MAHOMES AND FRADUGERS.

Chiefs should be in the thick of things in the AFC again. Missing Hill will be a blow, but honestly if this means maybe getting the running game more I’ll take it. Defense is the question mark. Whole new secondary, but the LB group looks the best in years. Need a pass rusher to take the pressure off of Chris Jones.

I’ll say 13-4 and another Division crown. Who knows in the playoffs.

We were so close two years ago, HERMANO :gun2head:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The Eagles have a history of trading wide receivers picked in the 1st round to the VIQUEENS....let see how this works out for the IGGLES.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Hopefully he fell off the cliff like Revis

Revis last seen in a Instagram picture on a Fort Lauderdale mid twenties lady’s Instagram story whilst in a bar, asking her followers if he “is indeed a former NFL player as he claims to be.”