• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

bruin

nevar forget. DICKROD.

the espn intro for this game....#tears

still cant believe they lost this shit

Beginning of the SEC hard on circle jerk. Imagine Pitt vs Ohio State in NO. Instead we got LSU who just gave up 50 + the week before. Hell, just a couple seasons before an undefeated Auburn didn’t get a chance for a natty. No way, no how that happens now.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Beginning of the SEC hard on circle jerk. Imagine Pitt vs Ohio State in NO. Instead we got LSU who just gave up 50 + the week before. Hell, just a couple seasons before an undefeated Auburn didn’t get a chance for a natty. No way, no how that happens now.
U mean West Virginia vs Ohio State? WVU was in line for the title game before Lesean McCoy ran roughshod.

I remember the Ohio State fans behind us were mocking the “SEC speed” advantage on the first drive where Beanie Wells scored easily. That was pretty short lived.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Joel Klatt talkin’ 12 team PLAYOFF

tldr for the main point I thought was interesting:

Once the current bowl contracts are up, he thinks the top 4 should get rewarded by hosting their semifinal after the bye. As it is currently structured only the first round is played at home stadiums and then the semis are played at the NY6 bowls. I think it’s an interesting idea, and frankly, I’m probably never going to drop a few grand (airfare, hotels, tickets, food, etc) to see Oregon at the sugar bowl for a semifinal game but I would pay the $500 per ticket and drive down to autzen to see one. It definitely reduces the barrier to entry for da fans in addition to further rewarding the top teams which I think is cool.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This opening is like an I Think You Should Leave sketch

Why is he riding an ATV out, he looks terrified

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How has LANE not CROOTED a better QB than JAXON? He's a college JIMMY G and their offense is still top 25

Says a lot about the BEST QB IN THE BIG 12 that he's not starting

Brick

How has LANE not CROOTED a better QB than JAXON? He's a college JIMMY G and their offense is still top 25

Says a lot about the BEST QB IN THE BIG 12 that he's not starting
yeah it is a weird situation. why would sanders go there? and i would be big mad to sit behind dart.

its just like THE BEST QB IN THE SEC holding a CLIPBOARD for the squad

Brick

lawd ROGERS. if transfer portal has proven anything its that prolly 90% of qbs in NASHNUL are there because they were at the right progrum with the right corch.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
lawd ROGERS. if transfer portal has proven anything its that prolly 90% of qbs in NASHNUL are there because they were at the right progrum with the right corch.

What was his injury? Announcers kept saying over & over that he lost arm strength from it.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
yeah it is a weird situation. why would sanders go there? and i would be big mad to sit behind dart.

its just like THE BEST QB IN THE SEC holding a CLIPBOARD for the squad
Walker Howard also transferred there (from 3rd string at LSU to 3rd string at Ole Miss, GJGE).

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Call this a jinx or whatnot. Correct my history. Last time Nebraska was on CBS was the 1998 Orange Bowl. It was also Dr. Toms last game as coach.

Ever since then Nebraska football has been in the death spiral between Frank, Steve Pederdick, Bill Callaclown and Busch Latte Frost.

Today, the curse lifts. Matt Rhules the Day! Nebraska beats the spread! Fuck the 25.5 O/U! And sends the Ferentz family into a death match with Michigan or OSU!

Nebraska 20, Idiots Out Wandering About 3