• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

BearDownUofA

Festizio
You'd just get hours of talking about various elderly ailments and moments of dementia like a Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden podcast.
I didn't say I'd listen to it regularly.

Also, I recorded First Take this morning, as it's my yearly tradition to do so the morning after the Cowboys get eliminated. Stephen A., on this day alone, is must-see TV. I haven't watched the whole episode yet but it just didn't hit the same as last year's when he was taunting Michael Irvin. I'm sure the episode as a whole is glorious.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Siriani gonna be working at a pizzeria and McCarthy gonna be eating at a pizzeria by later this week. They have to be fired no?
McCarthy yeah he should be out. I wouldn’t hate running it back one more year if they had lost admirably but getting blown out by the Packers at home is pathetic. There wasn’t a second in that game where they had momentum.

If the market is there I’d flip Dak and start fresh. Siriani probably gets another year to right the ship but it definitely doesn’t look good for him to me.

Couldn’t be happier the Eagles lost. Fuck Philadelphia fans. Siriani is a douchebag.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I didn't say I'd listen to it regularly.

Also, I recorded First Take this morning, as it's my yearly tradition to do so the morning after the Cowboys get eliminated. Stephen A., on this day alone, is must-see TV. I haven't watched the whole episode yet but it just didn't hit the same as last year's when he was taunting Michael Irvin. I'm sure the episode as a whole is glorious.
This is a tradition I can respect

coogrfan

Dallas had six or more DB's on the field for 48 of 54 snaps. GB averaged 9.5 yards per play on 1st down.

Worst defensive game plan in NFL postseason history?

bruin

Summerall mentioning Mort hasn’t missed in two years. Young bruin was just 11 yo.

Fast forward to Minnesota in the NFC champ game again in NO. I was in Vegas resting. Saw Favre throw that terrible pick…

Full circle. *Rust Cohle voice*

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

I wasn't a fan of either team because I somehow imprinted onto AIRRAIDZONA at 4 years old (that was the Jake Plummer beating the Cowboys year), but I distinctly remember watching this game as a young tyke around what I think was Christmas Eve? My older cousin loved the VIQUEENS in that era because of Randy Moss and he was fairly distraught over the result.

I think that playoffs cemented me as a NASHNUL fan though, it was FUN even though HORSE FACE won in the end.

I also remember my dad used to call Falcons QB Chris Chandler CHRIS CHANDELIER. Probably would've been great friends with BRUINDAD!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

PxlPQHO.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Pluto TV is airing full broadcasts of past Superb Owls. Watching Superb Owl XVI - Bengals vs 49ers at the Silverdome. COLLINSWORTH starting WR for the Bengals. @Bmack

A rookie I believe. I recount the story....

A humble rental home in WV. a child bmack. Ma'dad watching the OWL with the buddies.. ma'mom in the kitchen. Sean Strickland pleased with this setup.

Collinsworth's name is mentioned on the broadcast. ma'mom comes in the living room with the MEN. "Did they say Cris Collinsworth."

ma'dad" "Yes, but you mentioned something about sandwiches. When?"

Ma'mom: "I went to high school with a cris collinsworth."

Ma'dad: "BULLSHIT. Sandwiches?"

Ma, mom: (LEAVES ROOM)

"Ma'dad: (to buddies) see she's going to get the sandwiches. Told ya'll i was boss."

Ma'MOM: (RETURNS with 1976 GOLDEN AERIE -THe ASTRONAUT HIGH YEAR BOOK- btw which is stting mere feet from me in the year 2024 AS WE SPEAK). "Here he is in my yearbook. I told you."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If the reports are to be believed the titans have interviewed like 30 guys. Can’t all be true. That said, if they hire David Shaw lol. Good luck selling tix to the new stadium.

Skeeter

Uber felon
A rookie I believe. I recount the story....

A humble rental home in WV. a child bmack. Ma'dad watching the OWL with the buddies.. ma'mom in the kitchen. Sean Strickland pleased with this setup.

Collinsworth's name is mentioned on the broadcast. ma'mom comes in the living room with the MEN. "Did they say Cris Collinsworth."

ma'dad" "Yes, but you mentioned something about sandwiches. When?"

Ma'mom: "I went to high school with a cris collinsworth."

Ma'dad: "BULLSHIT. Sandwiches?"

Ma, mom: (LEAVES ROOM)

"Ma'dad: (to buddies) see she's going to get the sandwiches. Told ya'll i was boss."

Ma'MOM: (RETURNS with 1976 GOLDEN AERIE -THe ASTRONAUT HIGH YEAR BOOK- btw which is stting mere feet from me in the year 2024 AS WE SPEAK). "Here he is in my yearbook. I told you."
It's when the Bengals first broke my heart.