• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
That two week unpaid suspension gonna turn into indefinite, unless they can just convince everyone he had no idea when he obviously did.

All this shit to go 4-20 the last two years and get whooped 47-14 and 41-3 in your last two games against my perennial dog shit program Illinois.

Fucking embarassing.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Hazing as a freshman effing sucks ass. But even 27 years ago this type of stuff was already phased out. In its place was running every day after practice until one of us would need to be brought back after collapsing.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Worst I've ever witnessed or been subjected to was the beating stick in HS but it was just one of those old gladiator sticks with foam pads on either end. If you missed times on sprints you'd get hit with it after practice.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
it's true, I could slack HR right now and fire a random person that reports to me. I just might it's so easy

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
tksIWG.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can he not afford a sharp knife? A steak that thick is going to be hard to cook right anyway, but he needs higher heat to char the outside without cooking the inside so much. As long as it's sushi grade of course.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
whatever it is it should be chopped up in prison gruel not served to guests of a corch making 7m a year