• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Season Thread (Roster Exansion Time)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I meant is Lando in San Francisco… if so and we didn't have a NorCal Bungalow I'm going to cry my eyes out tonight.

I lose game 4 OU??

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was telling you he was in SF and avoiding you. I am recovering i got kept up til 430 last night

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Was in Walnut Creek. SF for about 3 hours Saturday. Thought about going to the Giants game. Would have been fun to see Pagan lose the game all by himself.

doh

Was in Walnut Creek. SF for about 3 hours Saturday. Thought about going to the Giants game. Would have been fun to see Pagan lose the game all by himself.
I was suppose to go to the game and last minute couldn't. Pretty happy I missed it. He also blew Friday night.

doh

Does my season end? Do I continue the season? These questions to be answered on the next sim.

Wolfman21

On one hand, playoff time is boring as hell for me seeing as my team sucks.

On the other hand, it is giving me ample opportunity to mess with the sim in single player and get caught up on some of the nuances that I don't/didn't understand.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
file is up we will start the series tomorrow. Hopefully I'll actually have time to live sim them

doh

I won??!?!?!

tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250.gif

doh

Are we simming or live tonight? If we are simming/uploading can we do one game at a time? I'm not sure who is starting game 2 for me :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Because you can upload games one and two and unless there is an injury it is an unnecessary 15 minutes in between

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Gonna start in 10ish min, if you really have to retool your lineup and can't put a game two starter in before then I'll stop for you

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Doh you dont even have a starter game one

Also i cant change the settings, i have no idea why it registers the winners of the first round as home teams

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Got your export. Gook gonna have a fit but idk what to do about the seeding

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Idk if ill do two more. With them being different time zones it takes forever. I wonder if it punishes teams if i make them start at the same time

doh

Yeah live sims with two completely different time zones make them take forever.