• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 Hot Stove

Wolfman21

Matt Weaver can play almost any position. I have him starting at 3B against lefties and starting at 1B against righties because of matchup ratings with my other players.

Wolfman21

I mean, you could try him at 3B as well...but his DP rating is middle school level. I wouldn't put him at a middle infield spot to save my life.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
1B seems like a waste. I'll keep him in the OF and maybe give him some time at 3B.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I mean, you could try him at 3B as well...but his DP rating is middle school level. I wouldn't put him at a middle infield spot to save my life.
Yeah unless you want to break ground with a Lefty 3B he's a 1B/OF. You need turn DP to be any good as a MIF too.

If I have a good raw ratings/no good real fielding ratings guy, I usually play him at a position he will do well in and I don't have a lot of prospects there. That is if he can hit. If he's a fringe hitter then I split the positions I play him.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I forgot he was left handed. Good point. I'll keep him in the OF.

Turn DP just seems like something you should be able to learn. Its an odd thing to have a static rating attached to.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Him being left handed is probably why the turn DP is so bad. That's like and impossible move to make left handed.

doh

Yeah I probably will since it would be a cool story. I imagine he would play fine at 2B or SS, but we would never turn a double-play :laughing:
He'd have horrific ZR numbers at 2B/SS… I think he could be decent at 3B.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He'd have horrific ZR numbers at 2B/SS… I think he could be decent at 3B.
Hard to say how his ZR numbers would be. I'm curious to see how it works out. His arm is fine, and his range and errors are great. Maybe he just never throws to 2B and records a ton of outs. His ZR would be fine. Gonna see how he does after I get his OF ratings up a bit more.

Stud 3B. Above-avg OF for 'Frenchie'.

I think his bat plays anywhere. Just trying to maximize the opportunities in the WBL.

NML

Need a lefty-smashing outfielder.

Submitted my last offer on Phil Thomas, but probably just going to let Key West have him, so I need another plan.

doh

OU with the Dizzy Perez play after the great debate on here. Also going after my boy Kahl. Two nice back end rotation pieces as he continues to fleece the league.

Also I'm looking for a SP.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If he hasnt benched him before the playoffs even come around, Dizzy will likely cost OU a threepeat.

If nobody takes my guys I'll have him in AAA and a 4 man of Torres/Okada/Nico/Wong and Karpetbomber/De Coster/Bin Abbudin/Fabian in the pen