• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Wait.. FB advanced?

50429-dumb-and-dumber-gif-N9FG.gif

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Playoffs really just a dice roll. Lando has been a little unlucky but it will eventually even out. He ain't doing nothing wrong.

Unless of course that voodoo doll I sent with Padilla has something to do with it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Playoffs really just a dice roll. Lando has been a little unlucky but it will eventually even out. He ain't doing nothing wrong.

Unless of course that voodoo doll I sent with Padilla has something to do with it.
He was like the only guy who hit haha he may have saved his spot in Borg.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm with lloyd, while i was watching every game i knew there was a two auto out block of eagletonscout and carillo. I've had guys do that in the playoffs, i usually slide them back after two shitty games. Aint nobody have time for your woes in a 7 game series

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
And before I get the outlandish response I want to say I know eagletonscout was batting 9th

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
And before I get the outlandish response I want to say I know eagletonscout was batting 9th
8th :laughing: so, no there wasnt a block.

Henny and Leaf were also auto-outs too doe, so it really doesnt matter. Not gonna win if those two dont hit.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
8th :laughing:

Henny and Leaf were also auto-outs too doe, so it really doesnt matter. Not gonna win if those two dont hit.
Yeah you had more than a few, forgot sawyer was in 9th. Would have traded him and carillo after game two, but thats only because i deal with this often and know they dont usually bounce back. Its hard to pull the trigger on a lineup change but carillo was only a .318 OBP hitter for you anyway so at his top form he wouldnt hurt to move back.

Your team's offense is just the most frustrating thing ive ever seen, you have the patience of a saint. Id have blown it up by now

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah you had more than a few, forgot sawyer was in 9th. Would have traded him and carillo after game two, but thats only because i deal with this often and know they dont usually bounce back. Its hard to pull the trigger on a lineup change but carillo was only a .318 OBP hitter for you anyway so at his top form he wouldnt hurt to move back.

Your team's offense is just the most frustrating thing ive ever seen, you have the patience of a saint. Id have blown it up by now
I should have bumped Padilla up to leadoff to be honest, but it honestly wouldnt have made a difference since my #4 and 5 hitters were just as bad. I like Sawyer batting 9th because he is kind of that second leadoff hitter. It really doesnt matter who hits leadoff after the 1st inning anyway. I also just didnt give a fuck and didnt even export until this morning :laughing:

My offense is frustrating, but you always seem to think I have been doing this for 10 seasons and this was only my third time in the playoffs. Most these guys are still young. I was just thinking about how I would blow it up after next year though if they dont hit again, and I already said I probably wanted to move one of my big bats like Henny and maybe even someone like Sawyer.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have also been crazy busy at work and not getting home till like 8. If I was around my computer and actually watching the games, not checking them on the phone, I may have thought about making changes.

The plus side is $35.6M in profit. Would have been more if @doh didn't charge peanuts for playoff tickets. I forgot to raise mine too like a dummy.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Doh isnt ready either, so youre good for now. If you want me to change things let me know

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Millburn was running on empty the last 3 weeks of the season. Not surprised to see him come in under a .200 avg.
Juarez is a streaky batter. Can go on a tear of .400+ for a few weeks. But will follow that up with a below .100 for just as long. Only 21, though.

Can a guy not advance and still claim the round's mvp award? Marroquin was dynamite. 2 triples, 4 doubles. Half his hits went for extras. :laughing:

jdlikewhoa

Should be a rotation of Keine - Campbell - Kasib in that order. I don't give af about rest. Let their arms fall off.

Lineup is good until Gutierrez gets back. Then slide Chuldzinski or whatever to DH and Guti to RF.

Barring any crazy injury I'll go with that for the series

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Good to see at least one person is around to watch. 11pm on a Saturday isn't the best time to live sim :laughing:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
From two on no outs to inning over. Yikes.

Come on Torres I need you to go MadBum this playoffs son.