• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 WBL Draft Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Is it loading in or something? A second ago there was one green contact batter (I also shut my laptop in disgust :laughing: ). Now there are six.

I'm playing with the options to find out why the draft pool isn't shown on the website.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Are the traded picks going to be put in? I mean I'll sacrifice my two late first rounders for that 1-4, but Qual's head might explode.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is taking so long because I'm backing up the files just in case something happens. Once that is done I should have it up in a few minutes.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Interested to see if he'll take that deal.
200.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There's only one guy my scout even remotely likes in the draft, so I'm keeping the #1. Also benevolently taking the pressure off of Yankee.

How come I can't draft on the site, though?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yankee, who do you want so I know who to take?

I actually was logged in, but I guess my manager got added to the site so my Bdub one was no longer relevant.

Lloyd Carr

I went and traded the dublin 1st to SF. Unless there is a trade tonight, I doubt the draft goes far enough tonight to get to any of the other traded picks.

Ill take care of the rest of the moves tomorrow. Im probably going to bed soon, so if there's a trade youll are at the mercy of OU and Orlando.

Also, @OU11 what are we doing about comp. picks? how do you want me to handle that tomorrow?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I went and traded the dublin 1st to SF. Unless there is a trade tonight, I doubt the draft goes far enough tonght to get to any of the other traded picks.

Ill take care of the rest of the moves tomorrow. Im probably going to bed soon, so if there's a trade youll are at the mercy of OU and Orlando.

Also, @OU11 what are we doing about comp. picks? how do you want me to handle that tomorrow?
I'd like to delete any comp picks that were a result of not signing a traded pick, not sure about the amount of work that would entail though

Lloyd Carr

I'd like to delete any comp picks that were a result of not signing a traded pick, not sure about the amount of work that would entail though

Ill try and figure it out tomorrow. Itll take more effort than Im willing to put in tonight, but I should be able to work on it tomorrow throughout the day.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm interested to see who Yankee picks. My scout pretty much thought the rest of the draft was total shit.