• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2094 - Another Season Begins

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
To quote that great American sage Scott Ferrall it looks like it's time to Shake It Up and start making moves. Anyone looking to move bad contracts step into my office before these guess start winning again and I change my mind.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm out here trying to land some cockbusters... We haven't had a giant one in a while.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I've got a guy in AAA who has hit 50+ hrs the last 2 years. Bring him up this year and he can't hit his weight. Explain the logic to this please?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Maybe we're not having a draft. I've re-installed the game and don't really have any more patience for trying to figure this out.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Yeah, I don't really know what to do. The current csv on the statsplus site is too out of date to run the draft. I need to update that before I can upload the draft csv. The actual upload/download settings work fine, I think the problem is something to do with our league file. When I go to generate the csv through the league settings/ commish menu, it times out after like 10 minutes. There are a ton of different items that could be the issue:

I'll try again at the ootp forums, but no one even replied to my previous post about this.