• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Ugh, mixed up Hill and Thomas above. I love his quote

t wasn't my fault that they built that stadium where there was a tunnel in the end zone that I scored in," Hill said in the ESPN documentary "The U.

"It wasn't my fault that the doors were open. Don't blame me. You can blame the architects."

I had read some articles about his career from law enforcement to customs.

Article is just dumb. Hard to believe anyone goes onto success after being a celebratory teen.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
lol, Randal Hill is running for Congress in Florida and some folks in Texas still mad.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...ed-UT-now-running-6837386.php?cmpid=fb-mobile

How did they know? HOW?!?!

IkVd1W8.png

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
lol, CBS has been running a "Who is [Position] U?" series for the past couple of weeks, ranking CFB programs contributions to the NFL over the last decade. So far they've done WRs, OL, TE, and RB.

Miami has been #1 for WRs, TE, and RB. And #4 on OL. I imagine we're going to rank pretty highly on LBs and DBs too when they get around to that.

It's too bad they're not ranking strength and conditioning programs.

MiamiU26

We are really short handed at WR, CB, and LB. Gonna be depending on true Freshman at key spots this year. I'm excited about football again though, ready to see what Richt can do with our Roster.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Hey guys are we good this year? I was going to cop tickets to go to the game in Miami to experience the home crowd atmosphere but then I realized that doesn't exist

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I wasn't blown away Saturday. We scored defensive TDs on consecutive plays because of that janky offense GT runs and that ended up being the difference.

We'll find out more this week, but I think we're real thin on defense.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I wasn't blown away Saturday. We scored defensive TDs on consecutive plays because of that janky offense GT runs and that ended up being the difference.

We'll find out more this week, but I think we're real thin on defense.

You offense will shred our virtual defense. But our offense is really good. It may be a shoot out provided our offense doesn't give up like the defense.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This thing is going to leave a path of destruction right where the game is being played. Hard to believe the game would continue less than 2 days after all that destruction and power outages.

fsuprime

Is that why miamiu finally reappeared? Sad to watch the 6 year streak end if so lol

Lsu and uf basically had no reason to play that game and bith r quite happy it won't happen imo.

Fsu Miami backup stadium Was ray Jay so I think it was going to happen no matter what