• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

NML

It was an 11 minute video that I watched this afternoon - stop hating everything

It’s on at the bar right now and he’s got a 70 foot two putt to make the weekend

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
In before goblue's inevitable Perkins joke

Now, I have to post it. :thumbsup:

tigerwoodsperkins.jpg

CJ_24

The final group's (playing in groups of 3) round is now over 6 hours, and they're still not in the clubhouse! Wow

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I liked the 18 hole playoff because it was unique and more golf. But $$$/TV coverage are the reason for this change, and I'm fine with it. 2 holes seems a little dumb, but whatever. Last playoff was literally a decade ago, so it's not like it happens often.

Schauwn

I'd rather something like a 6-hole playoff. Be a little different, but not all day. I get they want the playoff to be playable on Sunday rather than Monday, but I dont like it.

CJ_24

The USGA probably spent 20 hours in committee hearings to conclude "hey, the Masters does sudden death, the Open is 4 holes, the PGA is 3, so let's do 2."

Skeeter

Uber felon
Take them to the driving range and give each a bucket of balls. Guy who nails the cart driver the most wins. Golf version of penalty shots.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Finally, somebody makes me feel like I could be a pro.

Then he goes and hits a chip on the green that I couldn't do if you gave me a bucket of balls.

-YTC

I think his putt ended up further away from the hole than when he started :laughing: I was really bemused that he almost holed that chip after that. I probably would have made a 7 at that point.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nah I'm good with that, it's mostly the golf and the fans who act like it is hallowed ground. Also, they don't know how to make pimento cheese for shit down there. I love pimento cheese and their recipe is borked.

CJ_24

If Sergio had done that 2 years ago, the storyline would be that he's a choker who doesn't have what it takes to win a major. Now? It's Masters Champion Sergio had too much wine and lobster during the Champions Dinner.