• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

bruin

Looks like the Bruins will play host TTU tonight for a spot in the Super Regional.

Sooners sent the defending National champs home last night. This James Madison story is great.

Discussion here...

Mr. Radpants

Personality Class: Starship Captain
Looks like the Bruins will play host TTU tonight for a spot in the Super Regional.

Sooners sent the defending National champs home last night. This James Madison story is great.

Discussion here...
McLain is really good and had a great game yesterday.

Florida and Miami were jokes in the regional, love the attitude from South Alabama. Hope they can pull it off.

The Vandy/GT game was crazy. I just want to tune in to every game of theirs when Rocker/Leiter are pitching. I don’t understand the idea of taking HS shortstops over these guys in the draft.

silverwheels

they'd get the guillotine
James Madison shouldn't have been unseeded. Hell of a team. Bammer looked unbeatable until last night when Fouts didn't pitch.

OU baseball was a huge disappointment this year. They were really starting to turn it on before the NCAA shut it down last season so I expected more from them.

bruin

Pretty wild now pedestrian FSU looked in the opener against UCLA and since then they’ve been world beaters. Thought watching over the weekend UCLA, OU and Alabama were all better yet here they are.

silverwheels

The problem with OU is how inconsistent their pitching is. One of the best offenses ever but you never know what you're getting from the circle. May is just a freshman and she looked like it last night. Juarez and Saile have their moments but they're not aces.

silverwheels

The problem with OU is how inconsistent their pitching is. One of the best offenses ever but you never know what you're getting from the circle. May is just a freshman and she looked like it last night. Juarez and Saile have their moments but they're not aces.
Of course I say Juarez isn’t an ace and then she goes out and throws a couple of beauties in elimination games.

Skeeter

Oklahoma was fun to watch. I hear gasso is a huge cunt, but damn she can coach and recruit. Having a bigger budget than almost every other team doesn't hurt either.

silverwheels

Oklahoma was fun to watch. I hear gasso is a huge cunt, but damn she can coach and recruit. Having a bigger budget than almost every other team doesn't hurt either.
OU's budget can't be that big if they're struggling to fund a softball stadium renovation and expansion. :laughing:

For real, though, the sport has exploded in popularity not just here in :oklahoma:but all over the country. I will admit it is much more entertaining than baseball is most of the time.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I still can't believe Mike Candrea retired, but it was going to happen eventually. He can field dominant teams with the best of them but now that there are more dominant teams, it's just difficult for him to steamroll the rest of the country like Arizona used to. I like Caitlin Lowe as the new HC.

As for baseball, this is a great Arizona team to watch. Here's hoping they beat the shit out of Ole Miss.