• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm okay with the SESheee just becoming Division 1, the season is the playoff, the winner of the SEC is crowned nashnul champ.

At least FSU and Climpson are in the Southeast, unlike the Wild West Red River. The only thing SEC about Texas and Oklahoma are the fan bases who put on MAGA hats and denounce not only science but also the Chinese Communist Party.

NEW MINOR LEAGUES is the preferred nomenclature

Lightningwar

Administrator
I always figured when conference consolidation started 20 years ago we would end up with four 16 team conferences that would have their own league and playoff. Seems like we are more likely to have two super conferences with 20-24 teams each. I wonder if the rest will break off and have their own league or fold into the G5? G5 should also get their own playoff imo.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The conferences will have 3 divisions that play round robin and then each conference will have a playoff. Shampship between the two. Way more money in that

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I always figured when conference consolidation started 20 years ago we would end up with four 16 team conferences that would have their own league and playoff. Seems like we are more likely to have two super conferences with 20-24 teams each. I wonder if the rest will break off and have their own league or fold into the G5? G5 should also get their own playoff imo.
Does it really even matter anymore?

I'm so glad idgaf about this sport anymore. The most enjoyable aspect is reading @bruin game threads, but otherwise...woof. I just wish I could unload all my ND jerseys without having to deal with ebay. I should probably just fly into SB for a game weekend and sell my shit on the street corners to all the IRISHCUCKS.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm so glad idgaf about this sport anymore. The most enjoyable aspect is reading @bruin game threads, but otherwise...woof. I just wish I could unload all my ND jerseys without having to deal with ebay. I should probably just fly into SB for a game weekend and sell my shit on the street corners to all the IRISHCUCKS.

HERMANO is solely keeping this sport afloat on this DYING VINE

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
no chance. It'll be Oregon and Washington to the big ten, Arizona, ASU & Utah to the Big 12. I could see Stanford/Cal getting a lifeboat. but Wazzu and Oregon State are fucked. Probably time to start calling those MWC schools you turned your nose up at not too long ago to find a landing spot.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Stanford and Cal at least add to their research pool which is what they really care about. I shouldn’t really be invested in this at all but I really want Oregon to be left out

Stanford would also help with poaching Notre Dame in the future. Cal to make it an even number because odd numbers make everyone uncomfortable.