• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Eligible Teams

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Indep
Army 2, 75
Idaho 1, 70
Navy 2, 79
NMSU 1, 74
ODU 1, 70
C-USA
FIU 2, 75
FAU 2, 74
LTU 1, 75
MTSU 2, 79
North Texas 1, 75
Rice 2, 72
Southern Miss 2, 72
Tulane 2, 72
Tulsa 2, 77
UAB 2, 52
UTEP 1, 72
UTSA 1, 68

MAC

UMass 1, 77 for @SJGMoney

MWC

Air Force 2, 77
CSU 2, 81
FSU 2, 77
Hawaii 2, 79
Navada 2, 79
New Mexico 2, 79
SDSU 2, 79
SJSU 2, 75
UNLV 1, 74
Utah State 1, 81
Wyoming 1, 74

I put the other schools up, but I really just want to do a MWC. They are fairly equal and I haven't played with those schools. Will make some exceptions if you are really tied to another school (like UMASS).

There are a few other schools that are 1 and 2 star that I'm to tired to type out. Ask if interested, but as I wrote earlier I really want to stay in the West and the MWC.

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Hey you clowns who else is going to sign up? Think I'm going to roll with Air Force.

The other service academy schools are open as well.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
A lot of MAC and Conf-USA teams available too if your not feeling the MWC. I could add them and have a West Coast conf and a East Coast conference.

Need 3 more to start.

JHawkJohn

So when choosing a coach name can i use Joe Paterno or Lou Holtz? Or do i go with a generic name like John Bennett? Not the John Bennett with the Teddy Bear. It is actually my name. lol

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So when choosing a coach name can i use Joe Paterno or Lou Holtz? Or do i go with a generic name like John Bennett? Not the John Bennett with the Teddy Bear. It is actually my name. lol

Whatever your heart desires.

bluejay13

Former Powerhouse League Tennessee Volunteer quarterback Jay Parham had a short stint in the NFL and will take the reigns of Texas State this season

Last edited:

bluejay13

I made a new playbook for this league but the current Bobcat roster doesn't mesh well with it so I will wait at least a year or two before I use it

so no upgrading offensive coordinator or defensive so i can unlock five right now in head coach does all 5 of that have 2 go 2 recruiting

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Coaching Tree

There are 4 categories in the coaching tree, 2 for the HC and 1 each for your assistants. The only part of the tree you can use is for recruiting - no game management, no offensive or defensive coordinator.
Recruiting - 10 max
Game Management - none
Offensive Coordinator - none
Defensive Coordinator - none

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
i already spent 2 for offensive coordinator and 2 for defensive and wont let me undo i did it because i saw that u could

Not a good start.

Just kidding don't worry about it. You can reset it in the off-season.

I just joined as Arkansas State and did my preseason stuff. Found this online and figured I'd give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Oh hey man welcome aboard. There is another guy on here that now lives in Jonesboro @Akecheta

Small world. Did you read the rules? Any questions.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@drewroberson44

I'm using these sliders and UGA Lovell32 roster from Operation Sports.

Sliders
Offensive Skill Heisman
Defensive Skill Heisman
User Vs User Skill Heisman
Speed Normal
Speed Threshold 1
HFA Off
Ice Kicker Off

Penalties
Offsides 55
False Start 55
Holding 75
Facemask 55
OPI 0
DPI 0
Kick Interference 50
Clipping 50
Grounding 95
Roughing the Passer 50
Roughing the Kicker 50

Sliders (User/CPU)
QB 5/10
Pass Block 30/45
Catch 45/50
RB Ability 45/50
Run Block 20/35
Pass Coverage 20/60
INT 45/50
Rush D 30/60
Tackling 50/35
FG Power 70/70
FG Accuracy 0/35
Punt Power 25/50
Punt Accuracy 50/100
Kickoff Power 0/50

Akecheta

Yes Akecheta! I am the biggest hog hater there is they have been scared to play Astate for so long now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be joining the Hounds of Howl at every A State home game this year. 2nd row on the 40 Can't wait for Mizzou game.