• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I admit that I am thoroughly enjoying how a certain segment of the English are losing their minds and can't enjoy this because the team is built from the fruits of immigration. I hope they kneel in front of the queen at the final.

Me too, but that should make you support this Ingerland more not less, so you're making about as much sense as @NML with the contradictions.

NML

why are you still tagging me in this fuckshit

i said my piece - you said england deserves to be in the final, i said they’ve massively underperformed relative to their opponent and considering they’ve almost entirely been home games. do you think scoring 2 goals against czech, scotland, and croatia at home is good? is needing extra time to beat denmark, who was missing their best player, at home good? of course not

they got a nearly perfect draw/path to the final. sometimes that’s what matters to win a knockout competition.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
why are you still tagging me in this fuckshit

i said my piece - you said england deserves to be in the final, i said they’ve massively underperformed relative to their opponent and considering they’ve almost entirely been home games. do you think scoring 2 goals against czech, scotland, and croatia at home is good? is needing extra time to beat denmark, who was missing their best player, at home good? of course not

they got a nearly perfect draw/path to the final. sometimes that’s what matters to win a knockout competition.

You fucking retard. You still haven't read anything I've written. I've done very little but criticise Ingerland all thread. You even argued with me that they were worth being 2nd favourites when I didn't think that was true. You just keep on contradicting yourself and applying things over and over to me that I never said.

The only thing I said on Denmark is that we deserved the win and the stats showed it. I never said they played great and I have never implied that England have done anything other than grind results out. So just stfu and admit that it's you that looks like an idiot here.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@NML - I'd like you to actually quote me once from this thread where I've overrated England or got carried away. I've been nothing but negative. You can't because you're a twat who's just lying because you can't stand the fact you've been caught out talking shit.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
722da0eb3c02f97c7e3184ac78701c81.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hayvis keeps taking the biscuit in front of him knowing it’s poisoned

Yes. Partly because I would actually, at this point in time be anything other then English stuck in this godforsaken fucking hell hole of a country. At this point in time, I am back at ma sea house, because our government have a fucking mental plan to allow as many unvaccinated kids and whoever else become infected with delta covid. A plan that they are now calling "hybrid immunity". As a result they have dropped all mitigations in schools and I'm having to hide my family away whilst at least ten of my daughter's class mates have gone down with covid (and it doesn't sound mild to me to me). After the biobank brain studies, I ain't letting my children near this shit until they're vaccinated, but as England's scientific advisors are riddled with anti-vaxxers, there's fuck all hope of that.

At this point we Shar may transfer to NY, because they have good safe school policy. Or another plan is that my friends mum lives in Florida, so when you start vaxing down the age groups even more, she's offered for us to stay - She says no-one's checking ID so as to be sure to vaccinate illegal immigrants.

Would rather post this here than that toilet of a thread we have going.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The only thing stopping us planning to live in NY is that Albert is on his last lap and in nappies, and I don't want to leave him here to die.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yes. Partly because I would actually, at this point in time be anything other then English stuck in this godforsaken fucking hell hole of a country. At this point in time, I am back at ma sea house, because our government have a fucking mental plan to allow as many unvaccinated kids and whoever else become infected with delta covid. A plan that they are now calling "hybrid immunity". As a result they have dropped all mitigations in schools and I'm having to hide my family away whilst at least ten of my daughter's class mates have gone down with covid (and it doesn't sound mild to me to me). After the biobank brain studies, I ain't letting my children near this shit until they're vaccinated, but as England's scientific advisors are riddled with anti-vaxxers, there's fuck all hope of that.

At this point we Shar may transfer to NY, because they have good safe school policy. Or another plan is that my friends mum lives in Florida, so when you start vaxing down the age groups even more, she's offered for us to stay - She says no-one's checking ID so as to be sure to vaccinate illegal immigrants.

I can assure you Florida and our 'Let's re open everything in May 2020' policy may not be the best fit for your goals

In fact, that would be the 2nd time this thread your eXpected Goals are misjudged.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can assure you Florida and our 'Let's re open everything in May 2020' policy may not be the best fit for your goals

In fact, that would be the 2nd time this thread your eXpected Goals are misjudged.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

We wouldn't move to Florida, just go over to get daughter vaccinated. If we moved over it would be to NY and we'd commute form the beach.

But I can assure you Florida is better than the UK. If you want to stay safe you can. You have no idea what is going on here.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

giphy.gif

But I can assure you Florida is better than the UK. If you want to stay safe you can. You have no idea what is going on here.

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm just glad @hayvis became Mame2.0 now that @Mame YO got lost ruining the stonk thread. Way to keep this board alive BOYS/They/Thems/She/Hers/other preferred pronouns

You have to be fair. If you read this fucking thread, i'm being trog trapped by people contradicting themselves, so it's hardly me being the stupid one.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You have to be fair. If you read this fucking thread, i'm being trog trapped by people contradicting themselves, so it's hardly me being the stupid one.
You’re at least a stupid one, maybe not the stupid one but a stupid one none the less

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
saying I AM MOAR CRITICAL OF MA'TEAM THAN ANYONE is straight out of the @jamesnathan and :oklahoma:school of homerism.

I know I'm a homer for the teams I support (although I feel I can also be critical). But I really try to not saying anything about the teams I like on here because I know how my comments get taken. So I just sit back. When I do say something (like the Jazz were a good team this year), we all see how that turns out for me. It feels like

BYU-Player-Punch.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is this one of them sports better enjoyed on the tele or can it be enjoyed from a transistor radio out on my Hinckley Picnic boat in the Atlantic?
It's best enjoyed watching a pirated standard def satellite feed on a 32 inch tv mounted 9ft in the air at a Peruvian bar where you have to order in Spanish and the window AC is set to 60 and doing nothing

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's best enjoyed watching a pirated standard def satellite feed on a 32 inch tv mounted 9ft in the air at a Peruvian bar where you have to order in Spanish and the window AC is set to 60 and doing nothing

If this reality existed in the Outer Banks I’d be living it when the boat and I weren’t out slaying the sea bass. Wanchese or bust babby.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah no hair stylists or barbers in Europe can do a proper fade. Some of these guys haircuts look like helmets.