• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

G8R's Pilgrimage to Lambeau Dynasty

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So my cousin has a friend Trent who is close with a grocery store owner in rural Louisianastan. Trent is from the town the grocery store is in and has been knowing the guy his whole life. And my cousin eventually got to know this grocery guy well enough to pick up a 6 pack and drink it in the middle of his store while shooting the shit with him about the Saints, LSU, etc. He's an old guy, perhaps a BOOMER. And they have been tombout going to Lambeau for years. This guy always said he would cover all the costs. Turns out he wasn't bullshitting. He rented out the entire Moose Lodge, walking distance to Lambeau (really just a stone's throw away) for all of his Cajun buddies this weekend. But maybe he had too many of these buddies and the Moose Lodge is full. So he rented a 3 bedroom house for just my cousin, his other friend Trent, and me. The grocery guy also bought all our tickets for the Saints game this weekend. Last I checked they were about 300 a pop, and I have never even met this dude. I'm bringing cash to try to pay him back, but I doubt he accepts it.

Last edited:

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lambeau field kicks ass. If you are into that kind of stuff they give tours of the stadium with a history lesson in the mornings. If you are looking for some food in stadium I recommend the Pac and cheese.
Stadium View is my favorite place to post up pre/post game. They have live cover bands in an outdoor tailgate area with a bunch of merch stands. In-door seating with typical bar food. 100% get the cheese curds served by the food vendor at the far end of the outdoor area. "The Bar" is a pretty large sports bar so if you wanna post up and watch UFC fights or college footbaw the night before that would be a good option too

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Forgot to mention there is also a Stone Temple Pilots sans Scott Weiland concert Saturday night in Green Bay that he also got us tickets for. STP has been one of my favorite bands since grammar school, so it's all coming together. Jack Nicholson yes.gif

Last edited:

worst2first

GR8 didn't come home from Lambeau we are going through his computer. To try an find out where he went,this is his friend that's staying here any help would be wonderful.

We backtraced his purchases and he bought a propane cylinder, a rifle, and some ammo after leaving the stadium. We are very concerned for his safety.