• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 same ole shit

Wolfman21

Also that running animation is so fucking bad. How can they not get this right? Or even close?
these games have been made for over 2 decades now, and they still can't get the defensive players to react to QBs leaving the pocket correctly. Been the same for over 2 decades now...guys just stand around until you pass the LOS.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
There aren't any glitches in this one, but this video just shows how fucking bad this game is. Look at the lineman just standing around, look at how slow and weird the intercepting dude runs. I'm not sure how you can turn out a product like this with a straight face and why idiots keep buying it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There aren't any glitches in this one, but this video just shows how fucking bad this game is. Look at the lineman just standing around, look at how slow and weird the intercepting dude runs. I'm not sure how you can turn out a product like this with a straight face and why idiots keep buying it.

No glitches aside from the 4th and -15 but I guess that barely even counts for a Madden game

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I absolutely adore the fact that EA play is thrown in with Xbox game pass so that I can play these shitty games for free and not have to worry about having spent anything on them.