• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kirk was setting up way too early all night. If he’s outside like that guaranteed breaking ball. He’s not starting tonight fyi.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The padres fucking suck. They have like 3-4 guys who should be DFA tomorrow. Nola, Odor, Sullivan, and good lord Cronenworth is trash too. Nice contract lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres have the worst BA in all of MLB. How is that even possible? Shit ain’t gonna even out either. It’s like they all just forgotten how to hit. I don’t get it.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
This is what happens when people relocate to SD. Happens all the time

Brick

Padres have the worst BA in all of MLB. How is that even possible? Shit ain’t gonna even out either. It’s like they all just forgotten how to hit. I don’t get it.
10 at bats for guys with sub .200 BA yesterday. lol. why not call up some minor league CROOTS to get some reps or light a fire under some of these BUMS? bottom of their lineup should be people who can get on base.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Topanga doesn't understand the appeal of baseball despite being Puerto Rican. I tried explaining hand eye coordination, hunter brain shit. Still can't explain the gallon of cum all over my walls from Juniors swing.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

baseballyankeefans.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
A's finally fired the guy who dropped the unforgivable word on air. Curious why they needed 17 days to investigate.

Hike

güero
A's finally fired the guy who dropped the unforgivable word on air. Curious why they needed 17 days to investigate.
If not for the internet no one would have noticed. I think maybe five people watch/listen to the A’s broadcast. That said it should have taken a day maybe two.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
getting MY NATITUDE on. Pads DH is batting 196 lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
there are ppl seriously wearing those wig visors

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the nats Cleanup hitter is bunting

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I want to like Abrams but feel like the AA and AAA affiliates have 8 guys between them that can hit better.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that was a horrendous throw