• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

Mame YO

slings rocks
What are the raptors doing this year because it ain’t winning and it doesn’t look like they’re trying to tank?

Zzzzeeerrrss with their first win against an NBA team including during preseason rofl.

CJ_24

I did see the game. Bucks were up 97-73 and Miami cut it to six because Milwaukee's guards won't be able guard anyone all season

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s the beginning of the season. They’re going to need to integrate Lillard into the defensive scheme and by that I mean they’re going to have to figure out which ways they can hide him and which ways they can’t. I’d be worried if it’s still an issue beyond the trade deadline.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Blessed image

F9SlhMdW4AAbW9q
New ELK STEAK

CJ_24

Bucks defense looking outstanding tonight. Giving up 54% shooting to the hapless dinosaurs

Mame YO

slings rocks
Shaedon Sharpe in the first 5 games this season, first couple of games off the bench:

14 points-6 boards-3 assist
24-5-2
20-5-2
14-5-3
29-7-5

He was doing numbers like this at the end of last season also

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Blazers are gonna be better than people expect if they don't blow it up for picks.

Sharpe/Simons/Brogdon/Grant/Ayton/Williams/Scoot isn't a bad top 7, they definitely aren't fighting for the #1 pick with that lineup.

Mame YO

slings rocks
They just need to stay bad long enough to get a nice forward prospect. O/U for them on the season is 28.5 wins

Edwards/Holland or someone like that would be awesome.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Shaedon Sharpe in the first 5 games this season, first couple of games off the bench:

14 points-6 boards-3 assist
24-5-2
20-5-2
14-5-3
29-7-5

He was doing numbers like this at the end of last season also
I think Ant going down for a month or two is going to be a bit of a blessing in disguise for Sharpe's development.

CJ_24

Worse corched Wisconsin team: Bucks or PORKERS?
Brewers are the best coached team in da state and they currently do not have a manager!

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Timberwolves beat BUMSTON thanks to ANT and Jaden being ice cold in the clutch while KAT shits his pants in a big game yet again! Becoming a theme