• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Going to bed but az was winnin by 8 or 10. Don't know wasnt paying attention to a team who can't eve make the final four in "thei year".

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Florida has UCLA's number. A bunch of grown men out there v some kids

We will be back. You can throw out Alford jr, Norman Powell, Jordan Adams, and Tony Parker and whoever and it's a preseason top 10 squad.

I was lukewarm on Steve Alford, but he won me over at the end of the year. Or maybe it's just because he looks like Dirk Diggler.
Probably should be banned then. One of the worst humans alive, makes Hitler look like Mother Theresa

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Arizona fans are really good at storming the streets with rocks after losses.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Big ten big ten big ten. Can't wait for all the h8rs tomorrow when the B1G comprises 75% of the final 4.

What really sucks (or is promising) is the fact Nebraska handily beat two of the potential three. And the third we had on the ropes. It took a 35-footer most make in the game H-O-R-S-E to leave Lincoln with the win.

@BearDownUofA, sorry for your lots. For reels.

bruin

One of the worst humans alive, makes Hitler look like Mother Theresa

gif-harry-potter-23820698-250-149.gif

Renegade

Charge on!
AAC and the B1G are the only conferences to win a BCS bowl and have a team in the Final Four. I'd especially like to give props to the Big East for cashing out the first weekend.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Bumpidy bump bump for the 2015 version. Mods add the bracket for pleasure.

Yeah baby Omaha, WIchita State and Kansas. Second round? Oh boy

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
who taking Thursday off?

I'm travelling to Ottawa on Thursday. If I wasn't, my daughter would be in after-care until 6 pm so I could watch the games in peace.

In college, for the Saturday games, my friends and I would all chip in and get a massive party sub to eat during the games all day on Saturday. And if that Saturday happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day, it rapidly turned into a beer bash with some basketball thrown in.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Ole Miss vs BYU is a helluva play-in game at 9:10 pm EST. Uptempo shooters and offense (BYU) vs Ath-O-letes (Ole Miss). I've seen Ole Miss quite a bit this year and the Stephan Moody kid at PG is fun to watch. He's 5'10 with a 42'inch vertical, extremely streaky shooter from outside and is a one man fast break.

Bart Scott!

ZeekLTK

At least it makes sense. Playin for 11 seed is so stupid. So you are saying these teams are better than the 12-16 seeds, but only one gets to be in the tournament? And some 6 seeds get to play a team who had to play 2 days ago but other 6 seeds get a "rested" opponent? HMMMM

Playin games should ONLY be for 16 seeds (if you are going to have them in the first place)

This is like having a tournament for 9 teams and making 6 play 7 in the first round while giving a BYE to 8 and 9. Makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
BYU doesn't even pretend to play defense and it's finally caught up to them in the 2nd half. Ole Miss has like 5 alley oop dunks this half on simple penetration.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'm alright. Fun game. First half you see a team hitting everything they put up. Second half has a lot of dunks on an impressive comeback. Tight to the finish. Tough loss, but it's what BYU's season was. Play well, but lose down the stretch. Not having their best center hurt. Not having Collinsworth hurt, too. This team had a chance to make a little noise this year, but just couldn't quite do it. With all those guys from the #1 High School team (Lone Peak) returning from missions in the next few years, though, this team could take that next step. I'm not saying championship, but they could last past the first weekend and give Gonzaga a run in conference.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm alright. Fun game. First half you see a team hitting everything they put up. Second half has a lot of dunks on an impressive comeback. Tight to the finish. Tough loss, but it's what BYU's season was. Play well, but lose down the stretch. Not having their best center hurt. Not having Collinsworth hurt, too. This team had a chance to make a little noise this year, but just couldn't quite do it. With all those guys from the #1 High School team (Lone Peak) returning from missions in the next few years, though, this team could take that next step. I'm not saying championship, but they could last past the first weekend and give Gonzaga a run in conference.

Very impressed with Tyler Haws and BYU in general. I read where Haws has a little brother who is ranked in the Top 100 and will be a Cougar next year. However, Coach Rose is going to have to stress defense more if he ever wants to seriously play for more than NCAA berths.

I think Haws can play in the NBA as role player off the bench.

Brick

had a glimmer of hope that the ncaa would change its generic courts for the tourney. NOPE/
yeah, takes all of the personality out of the arenas. sucks so bad.

not doing a bracket this year. just gon sit back and enjoy the games.