• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

TotalDoubt

War Damn
@RamesuThe1 Another good game, man. I knew going for it on 4th and 1 in the 1st quarter and not kicking the FG was going to come back to bite me in the ass. I didn't expect the game to be more on the defensive side either though. The QBA 5 was definitely apparent for your QB in the first half.

RamesuThe1

@RamesuThe1 Another good game, man. I knew going for it on 4th and 1 in the 1st quarter and not kicking the FG was going to come back to bite me in the ass. I didn't expect the game to be more on the defensive side either though. The QBA 5 was definitely apparent for your QB in the first half.

Yea. Great game. I couldn't have been more pissed on the wr screen that got picked. The 4th and 1 stop was definitely the difference in the game. My starting freshman FS got hurt and my SS didn't do too well covering deep half in cover 2, great job picking on him in the second half. Both of us had a few dropped picks, really even and fun game. Looking forward to next time.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog I rejoined still no xp points to use

IDK. Most of the time it works. Maybe it isn't because Florida is a former user team? It will probably work in the off-season if an assistant coach leaves. You could try different team too. I'm no expert on this either.

Can an also try it again on another bye week and have Flann change a couple more settings again.

jordanc71428

You standing me up?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2
Hey, totally forgot that I had to be at a friends birthday tonight, sorry man, I'm normally pretty good at remembering and planning it but totally forgot about it when I told you 9. I'll be back and able to play if you still want to but it won't be til like midnight, I might be able to play tomorrow night after I put the little one to bed or late saturday. Sorry again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkc47

I've tried to play NCSU twice now and it's locked up at opening kick off. The first time the kicking team, then, huddled over the ball and wouldn't move.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I've tried to play NCSU twice now and it's locked up at opening kick off. The first time the kicking team, then, huddled over the ball and wouldn't move.

Did you make any position or depth chart changes? Even though it's a CPU game, it's a user controlled team, so if you made changes before the game started then that might be your problem.

pkc47

01b21d553593dc7156ec717325c46331.jpg

Third time in a row. I can't call timeout. Just stuck here.

pkc47

We can't just boot him and bring him back?

Btw, I tried kicking to him and there was no team on the field to return. Then it locked up.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
We can't just boot him and bring him back?

Btw, I tried kicking to him and there was no team on the field to return. Then it locked up.

I would say no because then he would get the XP glitch. This is the first time I've ever seen it glitch with one guy on auto.

SJGMoney

That glitch is because that team used to be a user team and they obviously modified the playbook. All you have to do is have someone join as them, switch to the team specific playbook and then quit, problem solved.

Have one of the guys who isn't getting coaching points do it, then rejoin.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
That glitch is because that team used to be a user team and they obviously modified the playbook. All you have to do is have someone join as them, switch to the team specific playbook and then quit, problem solved.

Have one of the guys who isn't getting coaching points do it, then rejoin.
It's a user team now that is on autopilot.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog I'll select a new team see if that works

@ncaafan323

I would wait until after we advance so @Flanntastic can change a couple categories (SPD threshold + or - 1, coaching level 16, etc. So quit and then rejoin. Don't pick Clemson as they were formerly user controlled. Pick any team out of conference and we can fold you into the conference next year.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Hey, totally forgot that I had to be at a friends birthday tonight, sorry man, I'm normally pretty good at remembering and planning it but totally forgot about it when I told you 9. I'll be back and able to play if you still want to but it won't be til like midnight, I might be able to play tomorrow night after I put the little one to bed or late saturday. Sorry again

what time can you play tonight?