• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

So many of the Gretzky records are ridiculous - so much so that it's hard to imagine anyone will ever break them. Even Ovi has to remain on a goal scoring tear and not get hurt to eclipse the goals record.

So what are the odds of Jonathan Quick circa 2012-2014 shows up this playoffs? Kings are officially in and playing the Oilers.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Jay Woodcroft is 24-9-7 as head corch so I'd say the odds are 100%, probably a gentleman's sweep.

In the offseason, Holland tells both Kane and Puljujarvi to piss off and instead decides to overpay for over-the-hill vets who should be on the golf course or going on racist tirades on Twitter.

Quick is definitely a freak.

Seriously though, the Kings stumbled down the stretch, but they will not be an easy out. I really feel bad for McJesus and Leon the Professional, but I'm still pulling for the Kings (fka Flyers West). I'm looking forward to the playoffs regardless.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah I’m having flashbacks to the last two playoffs, especially last year against Hellebuyck. Woodcroft has gotten more out of this roster than Tippett, though, especially 5v5, and the Oilers took 3 of 4 from the Kings this year, so fingers crossed. Possible Battle of Alberta in the second round? Let's go.

Thepro_23

Thomas Hodges, the emergency goalie last night, was in my major and a year behind me. Somehow I didn’t know him.
As far as we could tell doing some research last night, Hodges’ appearance makes SMU the only university in Texas to have produced alumni in all four major professional leagues.

Brick

As far as we could tell doing some research last night, Hodges’ appearance makes SMU the only university in Texas to have produced alumni in all four major professional leagues.
is there some texas/smu version of PREHM u cant tweet at to confirm? fappin material to those chuds

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I leave the house to grab a sandwich and come back and 4 goals were scored between the two games, haha. Maybe I should not watch the Oilers?

Nah.