• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
There have been good SP prospects though.

Of course, I traded up for Alex Michael but traded him for a decent C prospect (that can actually play C). Probably not the best move, but Michael only had 40 stamina and I didn't think he'd fare too well in the Great American Coke Park in South Beach.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony is such a troglodyte, I just looked at the SP class and it looks very solid.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_7807.html

This guy is going 1-1.

This guy is going 1-2.

You're joking with this guy, right? He looks like a shitbag you'd cut once he got his teeth knocked out in AA during a blanket party.

This guy would go 1-2 if he had a fastball, but he doesn't.

This guy would be an ok second rounder.

Borderline because of 2 good pitches, but to me he should be ok to me, since he got dat movement
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_8654.html

Do guys ever develop additional pitches in the minors? Assuming his two pitches develop, this guy is a reliever right now but he could be an ok starter if he developed a third or fourth pitch.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This guy would go 1-2 if he had a fastball, but he doesn't.

Do guys ever develop additional pitches in the minors? Assuming his two pitches develop, this guy is a reliever right now but he could be an ok starter if he developed a third or fourth pitch.

Nate Davis got dat sinker, doe. He'll be good.

Stefano Pierleoni added the circle change either when he was in the IC or in A ball, I forget which.

TonyGin&Juice

There are 2-3 good position players I would take before the pitcher you plan to take.

If I had 1-1 I'd take Andy Cross but I don't and I need pitching. Nobody seemed interested in trading anything for it except for JD and, as much as I enjoy wheelin' and dealin' with my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER, I'm just going to draft pitcher will all of my draft picks this year.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
If I had 1-1 I'd take Andy Cross but I don't and I need pitching. Nobody seemed interested in trading anything for it except for JD and, as much as I enjoy wheelin' and dealin' with my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER, I'm just going to draft pitcher will all of my draft picks this year.

This is not true.

TonyGin&Juice

This is not true.

Nothing that I wanted or that wasn't as bad as what I already had. QUAL hooked me up with one of his guys, which was great, but Travis is trolling if he thinks his 17 year old clubhouse cancer or a 25 year old AAAA guy are better uses of my four 1st round draft picks than the pitchers in this draft.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If I had pitching prospects I'd trade you the 1-1 but I chose the 1-1 over Schauwn's good hitting prospects for a reason.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nothing that I wanted or that wasn't as bad as what I already had. QUAL hooked me up with one of his guys, which was great, but Travis is trolling if he thinks his 17 year old clubhouse cancer or a 25 year old AAAA guy are better uses of my four 1st round draft picks than the pitchers in this draft.

You wanted cost controlled starting pitching and you are mocking the offer of a 60/50/55 fully developed player who is WBL ready and will be on minimum. Like I said, you don't REALLY want to trade, you are just bitching and moaning and you are the one who is trolling, lol (and Unicorn hunting).

Please find be a better Minimum salary starting pitcher that would be available in exchange for the 1-2. Doesn't exist.

TonyGin&Juice

You wanted cost controlled starting pitching and you are mocking the offer of a 60/50/55 fully developed player who is WBL ready and will be on minimum. Like I said, you don't REALLY want to trade, you are just bitching and moaning and you are the one who is trolling, lol (and Unicorn hunting).

The problem with the AAAA guy you posted is he'd get lit up in the Great American Obesity Park.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Please find be a better Minimum salary starting pitcher that would be available in exchange for the 1-2. Doesn't exist.

Nice moving of the goal posts edit, doesn't matter because no one is offering anything that I feel is better than the great pitchers you posted at 1-2.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Lawd, that Mustache contract. I hope @jdlikewhoa didn't get any in your eyes.

Eh, look at all of the parts I got in that deal - 1-9, Bob Kane (D-first), a GG SS that's a decent bat, and an ok starter. I also shipped an overpaid and unhappy starter that was demanding a trade out of South Beach. Sure, Mustache is on an awful contract but he's keeping me from spending money on more bum FAs.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I should probably stop talking shit on Tony and become one of his PREFERRED RAPISTS instead, as they have a combined record of 155-111 thanks to running raw on 37-50 Tony for the last few seasons...

Zero sum game, babby, and all the REFERRED RAPISTS are smelling roses while Tony is smelling smoke.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Tony just traded for more picks after bitching about the draft all day?
Tony Montana live in his GM office:

mWQKX.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Tony just traded for more picks after bitching about the draft all day?

People really shouldn't take anything I say here seriously. Outside of being Jewish, vaguely black, formerly 520lbs, and a T___s "fan" everything else is likely fiction or trolling.

TonyGin&Juice

I think I now have 6 starting outfielders but only 3 of them can actually play OF and only two can play CF

It's really too bad I can't move Ploeg or you could have 7!

I should probably stop talking shit on Tony and become one of his PREFERRED RAPISTS instead, as they have a combined record of 155-111 thanks to running raw on 37-50 Tony for the last few seasons...

This from the guy that gets his dick hard planting another flag in 500 Mountain. Good for you needledick. You riding my nuts so hard I'm starting to think you're the ball cancer I have to go get removed next month. You should have been a blowjob hoe.