• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

westbrom1_zps2c390b9a.png

bhurst99

westbrominjury2_zps4b3fbd17.png

Meant to post this before the game. It explains why Mulumbu didn't play.

Too bad for Fletcher. He scored against us in the first game and now he's hurt. That's what happens when you score against us. Let that be a warning to all our opponents.

bhurst99

westbromsept2_zpsaceaa0b9.png

It's on to September and we'll open the month with a Capital Cup game at home against Hull City

We have a big break and then tougher games against Everton and Tottenham before ending the month against Burnley.

bhurst99

capitalonepreview_zpsb80a560d.png

Should be a decent match. I don't think we'll roll over Hull City but we should beat the Tigers on our home pitch.

bhurst99

westbrombaird_zpsvboonlid.png

Due to injuries, 32-year old Baird gets the start against his former team. Apparently we paid $750,000 for him before I arrived which is looking like a big waste of money right now.

His form certainly has been poor in his two previous games. He needs to pick it up against Burnley because this is pretty much an early must win game after our past two dismal matches.

bhurst99

westbefore9_zpsfqz4c98u.png

Just another dude who has performed below expectations. He's going to have to fight for his chance to play in midfield.

bhurst99

westbromnov_zpsocquxbl3.png

We start the month of November with a must-win game against Leicester City. It's must win because the month gets much more difficult after that with games against Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal.

bhurst99

denmarknew_zpseuyx6xm1.png

After rejecting offers to manage the United States and Finland, I couldn't turn down Denmark. Denmark is in the middle of qualifying for the European Championship. In FIFA, you can manage both a club and national team side at the same time. I have a few more games with West Brom before I play Demark's next qualifier which happens to be against Germany. More about that on a later date.

denmarkoffer_zps5z17wjqz.png

bhurst99

demarklineup1_zpsqzgo8rxx.png

That's a pretty impressive lineup. I can't wait to play with them in a few weeks. But for now it's going to be back to West Brom.