• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2, Next advance Sunday 10pm EST

Akecheta

That depends. Are planning to go out and drink tonight? I can play around 1030 pm eastern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm married with 4 kids I don't "go out" and do anything LMAO I can play at 1030 est or we can play tomorrow sometime between me getting the flooring put down in my boys room and going to bed.

Toctsx112311

@Akecheta lets do tomorrow my wife sprung plans on me today. Don't want to commit to anything for tonight cuz I don't know when I'll be home. I have work tomorrow but anytime after 5pm eastern should be fine I prefer later at night but just let me know.

Akecheta

Fresno St and BYU duke it out with FS scoring a dominating TKO winning 42 to 17 putting up 280 in the air and rushing for another 165. Both teams threw 2 ints, while Fresno St owned the special teams game with almost every KO going out the back of the end zone, one PR going to the house.

Who knows how the season will go but FS started the year off right, now off to another bye week before getting in to a brutal stretch of user games.

Rando

@bluejay13

Let me know your schedule. All I have is dinner sunday night with family, and am free tomorrow evening after my other game at 9pm est

Last edited: