• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Be back Thursday night (I think we play week 6 or 7) @Flanntastic and I have had to SIM the last few games due to one of us being gone or not.

I want to play that rat bastard. He is the first guy I ever played way back in 2013 (or was it 2012).

My Northwestern Wildcats came back from a 24-3 fourth quarter deficit to beat his Maryland Terrapins. We've probably played at least 30 times since then and 90% of the games come down to the 4th quarter.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Be back Thursday night (I think we play week 6 or 7) @Flanntastic and I have had to SIM the last few games due to one of us being gone or not.

I want to play that rat bastard. He is the first guy I ever played way back in 2013 (or was it 2012).

My Northwestern Wildcats came back from a 24-3 fourth quarter deficit to beat his Maryland Terrapins. We've probably played at least 30 times since then and 90% of the games come down to the 4th quarter.
that was northwestern vs Purdue, Maryland was the next year of the game.
We have played way more then 30 though!