• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread presented by Ken Bone

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State was always gonna miss that field goal

Hope the defense is lubed up

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Most of those State penalties they actually have deserved, but something about this game really stinks

ACC looking out for that playoff contender

Wolfman21

Most of those State penalties they actually have deserved, but something about this game really stinks

ACC looking out for that playoff contender

Oh you know it. How much money do they lose out on if clemson doesnt make it? Lol

To beat them this year, youre gonna need to beat clemson and the refs. On that int there was PI and hands to the face on louis...neither called

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I feel Deshaun would've been guaranteed to get 1 foot under center but fuck it

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus I'm stuck with Murderland people who have put this dogshit game on the only tv.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Jesus I'm stuck with Murderland people who have put this dogshit game on the only tv.

At least the Golden Gophers are pounding them like a Radford freshman at Quadfest. MD should hire the Fridge back.

At the St Jewish Park CostCo and some hot Asian chick pointed and gave me the thumbs up on my CHOKIES sweater. Her Crossfit boyfriend looked all sad. Pretty sure my dick was hanging out the bottom of my shorts.

Brick

WVU looks really good. Texas Tech's only TD was a long heave on 3rd and 30.

Skylar Howard for Heisman.

Wolfman21

These guys are running around like i havent seen in a while. Every hit is like theyre hitting as hard as they can

Wolfman21

Like 10 false starts today...reminds me of a unc game a few years ago where we had like 10 offsides penalties