• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WK 11, next ADV Sun 10 PM EST

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 when do you want to play?

after 9 tonight works best for me. Could possibly do 330 this afternoon if needed

It would be nice to know when I'm supposed to play Legend in Powerhouse so I could plan around that so I'm not sure. Tomorrow probably works better but I could possibly do 3:30. I'll let you know.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@bruin228

I am still working long hours, but I am not required to travel. So if you put me on auto please take me off. I'm still squeezing my games in late at night.

I haven't heard from my opponent (@BMTC) hasn't played in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks and WPS!!! ;]

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228

I am still working long hours, but I am not required to travel. So if you put me on auto please take me off. I'm still squeezing my games in late at night.

I haven't heard from my opponent (@BMTC) hasn't played in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks and WPS!!! ;]

No worries, hadn't put you on auto yet.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
It would be nice to know when I'm supposed to play Legend in Powerhouse so I could plan around that so I'm not sure. Tomorrow probably works better but I could possibly do 3:30. I'll let you know.

Legend told me his computer is broke and he doesn't have a cellphone, so you can only get ahold of him on xboxlive

Akecheta

I'll play my game sometime today. Got a repair guy fixing our washer and dryer. Not sure when he'll be done.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My secondary needs a lot of work. A ton of dropped balls and they wouldn't sit on a curl no matter how many times I put them in a purple zone. Luckily, I stopped Walter's run game enough and forced some turnovers.

Akecheta

Wish there was a spectators mode I coukd watch some of yalls games. Lmao

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Walter323

I never recovered from that fumble. I had 1 stop all game, can't win like that. You could have passed on me all game

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I never recovered from that fumble. I had 1 stop all game, can't win like that. You could have passed on me all game

That's probably the first fumble I had in 14 when I didn't have the setting on Aggressive. It was really odd and yeah, definitely huge. You were a few yards away from scoring or at least kicking an easy FG.

Akecheta

Can you put twitch on the 360 or is it linked through the computer somehow?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would stream or record if there wasn't the possibility that this series could be dead at almost any moment. Then I'm out a bunch of money.

Akecheta

Yeah I wont invest heavily for it, but if there is something cheap/easy to do. Could be fun for Conf titles and such. Or any game you watch to stream.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can you put twitch on the 360 or is it linked through the computer somehow?

You buy a capture card and then I think you either plug it into your computer and connect your console to your computer or vice versa.

Akecheta

Hhhmmn maybe use Periscope if I can find an easy way to set the phone or iPad to get a good shot.

Akecheta

@Flanntastic has the ability to stream. But the selfish bastard records them for himself to scout all us poor schmucks.

It's a lot of fun watching those games (damn I am a nerd).
I dont think its that nerdy to watch, scout and enjoy the competition in our games... its more nerdy that us grown ass adults play this game in general lol

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@fonzilla

I'm playing with Air Force. Last couple games my 1st two HBs got hurt and I had to do work with Paco Solano. Gotta love that name and that slow powerful bastard (84 SPD, 76 ACC).

Fonz had probably the greatest defensive Player of the Game I've ever heard of. With Air Force his CB, Gavin McHenry (who is a SR for me) intercepted 4 passes - and returned them all for TDs. If I remember correctly it was against @bruin228.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was probably the worst game I've ever played alongside the 70-24 or whatever it was beatdown your Michigan team gave my Cincy team when I was really new. I'm pretty sure all of the INTs were on hitches against off coverage too, which made it even worse.

Akecheta

Is there a wiki guide for dummies about all the coverage audible and single player hot calls? I mean other than the lame EA online manual. Something written up that covers each one and what they do?

(Asking for a friend) BAHAHAHA

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is there a wiki guide for dummies about all the coverage audible and single player hot calls? I mean other than the lame EA online manual. Something written up that covers each one and what they do?

(Asking for a friend) BAHAHAHA

For defense and offense or just D?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Both, either or... Yes. I know what I use but I don't know all of them. Never needed most of em before against the CPU... but I'm thinking yall know most of em and use em against me.

Offense

Outside Receivers

RS up - Fade
RS right - Slant Return
RS down - Shallow
RS left - Slant
LS up - Streak
LS right - Out
LS down - Curl
LS left - In
LT - Comeback
RT - Now Screen
RB - Smart Route (converts route to length needed for 1st down)

Inside Receivers

RS up - Fade
RS right - Slant Return
RS down - Shallow
RS left - Slant
LS up - Streak
LS right - Out
LS down - Curl
LS left - In
LT - Flat
RT - Hitch

Tight Ends

RS up - Fade
RS right - Slant Return
RS down - Shallow
RS left - Slant
LS up - Streak
LS right - Out
LS down - Curl
LS left - In
LT - Flat
RT - Block

Running Backs

RS up - Wheel
RS right - Swing Right
RS down - Block & Release
RS left - Swing Left
LS up - Streak
LS right - Out Right
LS down - Out Left
LS left - Curl
LT - Option Route
RT - Block

Defense

RS up - Deep Zone
RS right - Flat Zone
RS down - Blitz
RS left - QB Spy
LS up - Hook Zone
LS right - Buzz Zone
LS down - Contain
LS left - Man (then press button of receiver)

Akecheta

What I really want to know is did you know all those already or did you look them up for the lazy guy?

Walter323

What I really want to know is did you know all those already or did you look them up for the lazy guy?
They know all the ins and outs of this game like the back of their hand. Hence how well they do.
I throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

I had to check a few of the defensive ones since they're mostly just instinct at this point but otherwise, I remembered them.