• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WK 9, next ADV Thu 10 pm EST

Akecheta

Game Done. Looking for player of the week. WR had 9 catches for 221 yards 3 TD

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That was brutal. My QB had SIX picks. Put that one behind us, We're preparing for UNLV. Still had fun. Thanks for letting me play with you guys

Walter323

@NavyHog tried playing that little kids Navy team and he had an invisible kick returner. Tried simming the kickoff and it froze so I will have a restart. I will play the game tonight when i have more patience

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog tried playing that little kids Navy team and he had an invisible kick returner. Tried simming the kickoff and it froze so I will have a restart. I will play the game tonight when i have more patience

Anytime you try and SIM a play against Navy (the team) it will freeze. I generally SIM every XP against the CPU (and some kickoffs) and it froze everytime.

So from here on out anyone that plays Navy DO NOT SIM any plays.

xenocide78

NMSU and Navy both had this against me. I just thought I was having bad luck. Navy would also randomly get an invisible wingback. The 2 point conversion they made to win the game in 4OT against me was a pitch to the invisible wingback. Hard to tackle someone when you can't see them or can only see the football. I just thought it was a glitch on my end so I didn't say anything about it.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That was brutal. My QB had SIX picks. Put that one behind us, We're preparing for UNLV. Still had fun. Thanks for letting me play with you guys

@Highlander424 Welcome to the group. Can be a bit of a steep learning curve at first when dealing with these sliders (especially with the talent level of our teams). Hope you have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 /all

I just got a short fused tasker that is going to require me to work 80-100 hour weeks for an unknown duration (with travel required). I will transfer commish to @bruin228 when I can.

If I get a chance to play I will post (and I will continue to recruit), but don't wait on my for anything.

Walter323

@Walter323 /all

I just got a short fused tasker that is going to require me to work 80-100 hour weeks for an unknown duration (with travel required). I will transfer commish to @bruin228 when I can.

If I get a chance to play I will post (and I will continue to recruit), but don't wait on my for anything.
That really sucks.
Hope to see you back soon

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 /all

I don't know what a short fused tasker is (judging from Google, something with the military) but that sucks. Try not to overwork yourself.

Does this mean you'll miss the Powerhouse CCG? :sad:

xenocide78

Wtf are you running a play for. Up 3 I have no timeouts with 1 minute left. Kneel it out.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wtf are you running a play for. Up 3 I have no timeouts with 1 minute left. Kneel it out.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey, I apologize man. It really has nothing to do with my ego, I just hate getting into the red zone and having an empty possession. I've never had a complaint about it before so I didn't really think about. I see you quit but you're more than welcome to come back if you want.

xenocide78

Hey, I apologize man. It really has nothing to do with my ego, I just hate getting into the red zone and having an empty possession. I've never had a complaint about it before so I didn't really think about. I see you quit but you're more than welcome to come back if you want.

I'll join back up. It just soured my mood because I've never seen someone do that. It was a good game so by no means do I think you were trying to "cheese" me at that point, it just more caught me by surprise than anything because at that point I stop even making defensive calls assuming someone would just kneel it out. It's over with though so moving on. I do believe we were the last two to play as well.