• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The way Seattle sports work, I'm so fucking surprised the LOB hasn't been traded yet. Actually spending money on players is a revolutionary idea in that city.
Wat8.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I remeber thinking Mike Holmgren and the other guy in the Hawks-Packers matchup were actually the same person for the longest time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fwiw, Seattle is a city that didnt win a ship with Griffey Jr, Big Unit, A ROD, and Edgar Martinez on the same team, so I get where he is coming from

sayo

YEET
I remember John Kitna speaking at our high school and getting booed. I'm sure all those fuck sticks who were rooting for the 49ers at the time are big time "12s". I know of at least one that did the exact thing.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Fwiw, Seattle is a city that didnt win a ship with Griffey Jr, Big Unit, A ROD, and Edgar Martinez on the same team, so I get where he is coming from

116 wins and still got fucked by the Yankees. Kill me.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Watched the first half of the Titans game and then left for Home Depot to work on backyard project. Didn't see any more NFL the rest of the day. I was planning to watch some of the late game tonight while I fell asleep after class, but then I realized that Beth Mowins was going to be calling it. Never mind.

Bengals scored 0 points? lol Andy Dalton.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's hard to not score a point in the NFL. Most teams have kickers that can hit from 55. This means you didn't make it to the other team's 38 yd line. Or by the time you did, you were so far behind you had to go for it on 4th and 9.

Skeeter

Uber felon
It's hard to not score a point in the NFL. Most teams have kickers that can hit from 55. This means you didn't make it to the other team's 38 yd line. Or by the time you did, you were so far behind you had to go for it on 4th and 9.
Or you threw 4 picks.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
"Chargers Twerk Girl" Seeks New Favorite NFL Team

ycgfarqronenqlkw18a6.gif

Chargers fans in San Diego are dealing with the team’s departure in different ways.
Some fans are following the Chargers to Los Angeles, believing in the Bolts wherever the team is.
Other fans are taking a tougher stance. Burning Chargers jerseys, buying anti Chargers billboards, not watching Chargers games on TV, in essence ending their fandom, their relationship and their love for an NFL team that called San Diego home for 56 years.
One Chargers fan named Bre Priest is dealing with the Chargers move in a unique manner, she made a breakup video and posted it on the internet. The hook is that Priest gained notoriety by twerking upside down in the parking lot before Chargers home games. Her #TwerkSundays videos became so popular that Priest was nicknamed “Chargers Twerk Girl.”
Now Priest tells NBC7, “Twerk Girl needs a new team!”
In the video, Priest throws away her Chargers jersey and makes a plea for a new favorite NFL team. Asking all 32 NFL teams “Will it be you?”

Last edited: