• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

i mean, his last two games, including this one, epitomizes exactly WHY the redskins will not give him a mega deal to be their franchise QB. Hes just not that damn good

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Omg these refs hahahahahahahahaha

Wolfman21

Gah damn i cant wait til this offseason when he gets backup money because he refused to sign a deal for his worth due to his petulence. Fuckin spartan cock sucker

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Gah damn i cant wait til this offseason when he gets backup money because he refused to sign a deal for his worth due to his petulence. Fuckin spartan cock sucker

Maybe Little Danny Snyder and Vinny2.0 can trade 10 1sts for the rights to draft Jackson.

Wolfman21

10 pts from the redskins offense. Had like 3 trips inside the redzone and came away with 3 pts. Kurt cousins a colossal fuckboy and the o-line a bunch of shit. Thank God we spent a first rounder on josh doctson last year...couldnt have used that for any other positions...

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Panthers were better without Benjamin. Now Cam just keys on him, whether he's in double or triple coverage.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I know he'll never play at an MVP level again, but he can do a helluva lot better than this.

NML

lol Colts

Wait... are the Jaguars now the favorites in the south?

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How I feel about the Skins a well. You really don't want to see such a shitshow from the officials, but, fuck them anyway.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Please. I trudged through Warren Moon, Hasselbeck, and Tavaris Jackson. Don't be Lawrys just cause they play defense like you're supposed to.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
The way Seattle sports work, I'm so fucking surprised the LOB hasn't been traded yet. Actually spending money on players is a revolutionary idea in that city.