• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Y'all see that face Denver's coach was making when he called timeout :laughing:

That's the face you make when she giving you a handy under the table while company over and you try to nut discreetly.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hopefully that was the last Saints broadcast on ESPN for a while...

It was great seeing shit for brains AP looking pissed and confused on the sidelines last night. The only thing that could have made that game better was if Big Dick Bradford had went over and Baker Mayfield body slammed cokehead scab Sean Payton into oblivion. That or AP getting served with 28 paternity tests.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Probably because they play in a shitty stadium

The Rose Bowl and the Coliseum are two of the shittiest footbaw stadiums I've ever been to. The sight lines are all fucked up, and almost anywhere you sit, you're far as hell from the field.

Plus the parking situation at both are mired in the 1950s.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Not a bad night for Dalvin. Sets a Vikings rookie record for first game while the guy who previously held it was on the Saints sidelines.

R2D2

21616035_1621208237925858_5648854747416899180_n.jpg

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Why did they even sign him? So stupid.

They should trade him to Arizona or NY.

people keep saying the giants, but their OL looked pretty bad too

i think they were just trying to hard to force him into the offense b/c i was a return home game for him

now, if we still having this discussion after week 5, then yea...looks like it was a bad signing.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Trying too hard to force him into the offense? He had 6 carries.

He doesn't fit their offense. That's the problem and with as much as they are going to be behind in games this year with 0 defense, they should have never signed him.

Reel

Community Liaison
Trying too hard to force him into the offense? He had 6 carries.

He doesn't fit their offense. That's the problem and with as much as they are going to be behind in games this year with 0 defense, they should have never signed him.

they tried on that very first series and never really went back to him. Maybe they didnt like how they saw the vikes were playing him...idk. The last time he was on the field in the redzone, they tried that playaction, but by then, it was too late imo.

i still think a one game sample isnt enough to just simply blow it up tho

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well like I said, I think it was stupid to sign him in the first place. They signed him like a week before they drafted Kamara too. I mean Kamara is an entirely different back and fits the offense, so I don't hold that against them, but I would love to hear what their plan for Peterson was, especially since they still have Ingram. Seems to me the GM just wanted to sign a big name guy just to sign him and Payton prolly never really wanted him.

Last edited:

Reel

Community Liaison
Well like I said, I think it was stupid to sign him in the first place. They signed him like a week before they drafted Kamara too. I mean Kamara is an entirely different back and fits the offense, so I don't hold that against them, but I would love to hear what their plan for Peterson was, especially since they still have Ingram. Seems to me the GMjust wanted to sign a big name guy just to sign him and Payton prolly never really wanted him.

indeed

I could see that as the "big splash" FA move, but that move should've gone on the defensive side, but they are probably tired of their big name defensive FA not panning out.

None of the backs seemed like they could do much of anything tbh. Idk if the Vikes d is just that good or the saints OL is just ass right now. Could be a combo of both. The vikes were terrifying last night. They were in the backfield often.

R2D2

Saints need to be rebuilding honestly. Otherwise, they are going to be a bottom feeder in the NFC South for a decade. Trade Drew Brees, tank for a high 1st, and take one of the QBs coming out of college this year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sean Payton has an amazing amount of coke bloat going on. Or maybe he gained 40lbs all in his face since last year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Saints need to be rebuilding honestly. Otherwise, they are going to be a bottom feeder in the NFC South for a decade. Trade Drew Brees, tank for a high 1st, and take one of the QBs coming out of college this year.

That is terrible advice. They should be going all in with Brees, because the odds are they won't get another franchise QB in the near future. Screw even 2 years from now. Deal with the problems after Brees leaves.

I think the Saints have been doing that, but they've been terrible at getting FAs that play well for the Saints.

R2D2

That is terrible advice. They should be going all in with Brees, because the odds are they won't get another franchise QB in the near future. Screw even 2 years from now. Deal with the problems after Brees leaves.

I think the Saints have been doing that, but they've been terrible at getting FAs that play well for the Saints.

Something has to give. Three straight years of 7-9, and haven't made it deep into the playoffs since their Superb Owl run.

Reel

Community Liaison
Something has to give. Three straight years of 7-9, and haven't made it deep into the playoffs since their Superb Owl run.

they lost to SF in the Divisional round the first year Kaep made the playoffs iirc...but to your point...who gives a shit...it was so long ago that it dont even matter

edit: i think im right...trying not to google, but it was the game Vernon Davis caught the TD to end the game

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The issue with Adrian Peterson is predictable af, not sure why they thought he would fit until into their offense

R2D2

they lost to SF in the Divisional round the first year Kaep made the playoffs iirc...but to your point...who gives a shit...it was so long ago that it dont even matter

edit: i think im right...trying not to google, but it was the game Vernon Davis caught the TD to end the game

All I'm saying is, the Saints have a future HOFer at QB and the last three years the Saints have been mediocre. Maybe just fire Loomis because he's been awful idk. I'm surprised Saints fans and higher ups aren't tired of the:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Brees is a UFA after this season and they can't use the franchise tag on him so their choices are pretty limited. Looking at their cap situation for 2018 leaves them pretty much screwed if they pay him $25M AAV for two years since they've only got about $31M in cap space. What moron decided to give Coby Fleener, Ted Ginn, and Nick Fairley contracts?

kingssc

Think that was Alex Smith who took them down if I'm remembering correctly, Kaep started playing the following year.

Reel

Community Liaison
Think that was Alex Smith who took them down if I'm remembering correctly, Kaep started playing the following year.
oh ok...i thought for a sec that it was Kaep, but it probably was smith...but either way, that was a good ass game

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I'm not entirely optimistic about an Adrian Peterson in the Tomlinson/Emmitt stage of his career. It's just one game but that was not a promising start.