• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

CJ_24

Some espn schmuck in the Wisconsin-Minnesota game just bemoaned that his hand "stinks like bacon." No sir, your hand does not stink of bacon, your hand is ensconced in the sweet aroma of bacon

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Auburn fans don't even deserve malzahn. They were ready to fire him after lsu. They are the most fickle of all sec teams and that's saying a lot. Hope he goes to arkysaw.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This is going to be a clown show. Bama isn't lined up and should have a 5 yard penalty (or two) of their own. I hope they don't overturn it, because that is fucking dumb.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Fucking dumb. That is a retarded rule. Just get rid of replay if you can't make the correct call there. Good lord.

CJ_24

This is going to be a clown show. Bama isn't lined up and should have a 5 yard penalty (or two) of their own. I hope they don't overturn it, because that is fucking dumb.

The correct call would be offsetting penalties, redo 4th and 9, right?

coogrfan

Purple Brian Kelly.
tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tennessee bout to go 0-8 after getting blown out by vandy at home lol.

When they hire some no name corch I have to google, I'll be joining @kella and be teamless. Even though I can tell he's a tOSU fan on the down low.
I'm only a fan when they bring in the CarSales type backup and just mong it up and down the field