• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Honestly, not too upset about the game. Had two chances to have game winning drives with a QB that pulled against fucking Rutgers. Kept it close all game. I was prepared to lose 40-10 or something. It sucks that O'Korn is so terrible after playing for almost 2 full seasons at a D-1 level, but oh well.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Danielson is such an incredible Bama homer

Auburn WR drops a wide open pass and Danielson jerks off some Bama defender for breaking up the pass

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
O'korn's wikipedia is undergoing almost a minute by minute updating-cleansing the insults-updating with more instults cycle

"Awarded MVP by The Ohio State Buckeyes on November 25th, 2017 for his graciousness in helping them to defeat Michigan 31-20."

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
O'korn's wikipedia is undergoing almost a minute by minute updating-cleansing the insults-updating with more instults cycle

"Awarded MVP by The Ohio State Buckeyes on November 25th, 2017 for his graciousness in helping them to defeat Michigan 31-20."

Early life[edit]

John O'Korn was born to Gary and Paula O'Korn in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.[sup][4][/sup] Even at this point his parents knew he'd be the best OSU player to ever olay for Michigan. He attended Huntingdon Area High School, where he played quarterback, throwing for 1,018 yards and 10 TDs as a sophomore, starting 5 games. All practice for throwing countless inteceptions as Michigan QB As a youth, John was an outstanding baseball and basketball player as well as wrestler, placing in several national tournaments. When his family moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, O'Korn attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School. In his first season at St. Thomas Aquinas, he threw for 377 yards, seven touchdowns and three interceptions. The next season, he led the team to the 2012 FHSAA 7A state title with an average of 43 points per game. Throwing for 22 TDs with just 4 INTs and over 2,500 yards, he set a school record most passing yards and touchdown passes in a single season.

Wooly

In one hour. Hopefully Beth mowins is on the call. Perfect big ten early game snooze fest. Games like:

Purdue northwestern lol
Indiana Iowa lmao

Some sorry ass white bread type game where they running in foot tall grass to make them even slower.

I love it when you talk dirty. Tell me more about the fullbacks baby.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
d2cb8f5271867be252dc2ba02582cd08.jpg

Remember when ECU fired Ruffin McNeill because they thought they should be some G5 powerhouse?

Wooly

The Wisconsin game has been great. Lots of aggressive defense and hard hits. Minnesota is selling out to stop the run, playing angry and hitting hard, but the Wisconsin defense is just suffocating. Pressure on every pass, gang tackling on every run.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Because they're not prototypical NASHNUL QBs? Fuck that league, then.
Because they play extremely well in the college game, but they both have serious flaws that were masked by their great talents (esp their receivers).

Mayfield gonna be shit in the NFL. I'd put money on that. *Neither* should be drafted in the first round. The NASHNUL thing is real, but Mayfield esp seems like a guy, to me, that feasts on subpar college DB play. I think Mayfield's size and footwork gonna kill him in the NFL. I think Rudolph struggles with reading coverages and makes stupid, killer plays in crucial moments.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Because they play extremely well in the college game, but they both have serious flaws that were masked by their great talents (esp their receivers).

Mayfield gonna be shit in the NFL. I'd put money on that. *Neither* should be drafted in the first round. The NASHNUL thing is real, but Mayfield esp seems like a guy, to me, that feasts on subpar college DB play. I think Mayfield's size and footwork gonna kill him in the NFL. I think Rudolph struggles with reading coverages and makes stupid, killer plays in crucial moments.

I could see BAKER having a Case Keenum-type career.