• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Jar said tell utopia he dead
Tell JAR

7dbcc0b83a269bb2325460098b0afdf8

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It really doesn't need to be said but since I got to see it in the flesh...O'Korn sucks shit from the sewer. I said to my brother "it's a minor miracle that he hasn't committed a turnover today, literally right before that godawful pick. Ohio State winning the game solely off QB zone read plays, not exactly how I imagined it.

I yelled at Dave Wannstedt for a bit before I went into the stadium, something something moustache ride something. I was in the student section and marveling at the all the chicks in tight spandex, then realized they were probably born in 98 or 99 and I'm a fucking creep. Fashion really is cyclical because these spandex pants and thick headbands that they're rockin are straight out of a Olivia Newton-John video. Maybe I should get my JNCOs and Eddie Bauer out of the basement on the way to the 9MM ristorante

That stadium is great but I think I need to be hired as a consultant to handle "restroom efficiency optimization" because they structure these fuckin things like dickheads, none of these fucks have heard of a zipper merge @Travis7401. They routinely have 110,000 plus at games and basically have the infrastructure to deal with half of that. Tried to get a mini pizza at the half and the guy in front of me bought the last FIVE and they said it was the last 5 in the WHOLE STADIUM. Halftime just started. I about murdered that fucking hoarder, THE TITOS WASN'T GOING TO SOAK ITSELF YOU FUCKING PRICK

So yeah, it was a pretty good time.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It really doesn't need to be said but since I got to see it in the flesh...O'Korn sucks shit from the sewer. I said to my brother "it's a minor miracle that he hasn't committed a turnover today, literally right before that godawful pick. Ohio State winning the game solely off QB zone read plays, not exactly how I imagined it.

I yelled at Dave Wannstedt for a bit before I went into the stadium, something something moustache ride something. I was in the student section and marveling at the all the chicks in tight spandex, then realized they were probably born in 98 or 99 and I'm a fucking creep. Fashion really is cyclical because these spandex pants and thick headbands that they're rockin are straight out of a Olivia Newton-John video. Maybe I should get my JNCOs and Eddie Bauer out of the basement on the way to the 9MM ristorante

That stadium is great but I think I need to be hired as a consultant to handle "restroom efficiency optimization" because they structure these fuckin things like dickheads, none of these fucks have heard of a zipper merge @Travis7401. They routinely have 110,000 plus at games and basically have the infrastructure to deal with half of that. Tried to get a mini pizza at the half and the guy in front of me bought the last FIVE and they said it was the last 5 in the WHOLE STADIUM. Halftime just started. I about murdered that fucking hoarder, THE TITOS WASN'T GOING TO SOAK ITSELF YOU FUCKING PRICK

So yeah, it was a pretty good time.

Are you sure you were in the Michigan student section? Historically, it's a very thin talent pool.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The shit I said to Wanny was very tame compared to the stuff I heard people yelling at Leinart. Midwest curd chuggers jelly of a bronzed Cali boy, I imagine.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
You've never seen that talent pool up close. It's a very low bar. Wuf can do better.
You have like 50,000 students, there's bound to be bound hot chicks even by accident. It's possible CJ is correct and I've just officially lost my marbles but I have a hard time thinking you're not exaggerating at least a little bit.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Also, Wuf specifically mentioned derrieres in spandex, and such material has magical properties to boost any talent pool significantly

With this talent pool, it's more like squeezing 10 pounds of shit into a five pound tube. That just doesn't work.

CJ_24

Apparently there is a Mike Golic, Jr, and this Mr. Golic, Jr. has a jerb as a footbaw announcer for espn. Good to know that nepotism is alive and kicking in Bristol.

Wolfman21

Lmao...booger mcfarland on espn with linda cohn:

Cohn: alabama has never not been selected in the top 4.

Mcfarland: AND theyve never missed the playoffs.

o_O