• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

NML

After the way it went for Bale, I highly doubt we see any big UK stars leave the EPL

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Rumors are they are in for Lucas Torreira, who is really good at CDM but his 5'6" frame is more than enough TWINK to enrage kella

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The only hard part about being a fan of the WINNERS is when you become attached to a certain player and then suddenly they are no longer WINNERS, Here the sim is looking out for me, allowing one of my favorite players, and previous WINNER, to re-join the WINNERS!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The only hard part about being a fan of the WINNERS is when you become attached to a certain player and then suddenly they are no longer WINNERS, Here the sim is looking out for me, allowing one of my favorite players, and previous WINNER, to re-join the WINNERS!

You like supertwink?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Mahrez also won me over with the ridiculous stupid looking gloves. I love any player who wears stuff that makes hisself look like a trog.

When I was playing footbaw all the guys on my team were obsessed with LOOKING COOL in their uniforms my senior year, they had to have just the right gloves, the right number of sweatbands, custom trimmed etc. This obsession with accessorizing trickled down from my co-captain, who was such a fucking pretty boy that he wanted to mandate uniform standards on socks, sweatbands, underarmour undershirts, etc so that we would all look UNIFORM.

I lol'd so hard at them PLAYING DRESS UP, so the night before our first game I dug through all the old uniforms/pads until I found the perfect atrocious combination of gear.... I found a Bryan Cox style neck brace, a ridiculous 2 bar kicker face-mask that also had a bull ring on top? It must have been custom ordered! I also found full length arm protectors to look like even more of a dweeb... but the piece de resistance was the Chris Zorich combo (@Irishman) of a cutoff mesh jersey and tall hip pads. I intentionally waited to put all my extra bling on and swap the Jersey until right before I was supposed to lead the charge out of the tunnel arm in arm with the captains. When I ran up to join them the poor dude almost cried.

I looked like a combination of Zorich and Bobby Boucher RAWR
9ccd273440eac5e52a1cc1d973729b76--notre-dame-football-nfl-football.jpg

images

Corch saw my jersey and was like "what the fuck is that? Also ur not gonna be #44, go put ur normal #74 back on, dumbass, you play right tackle." But I already had my shining moment leading the charge out of the tunnel. I think my sexually charged exposed midriff was too much for corch. Wore the jersey to practice everyday anyway.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal made a surprisingly useful signing in Lucas Torreira.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Arsenal made a surprisingly useful signing in Lucas Torreira.

I actually can't remember the last time we had a proper defensive midfielder. Maybe Flamini, but second time round he was shit. Coquelin always looked like he'd converted from being a winger. Hopefully this guy is like Flamini mk1.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All Arsenal defensive midfielders are hurt almost all the time.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You had that dude who was awesome in Fifa but who was injured all the time in reel life? His name was something like Abu Dhabi, becuase I'd always picture Garfield sending Nermal to his house.

Amazing player in the 1% of times when he wasn't injured, but defensively terrible.

chibob

I actually can't remember the last time we had a proper defensive midfielder. Maybe Flamini, but second time round he was shit. Coquelin always looked like he'd converted from being a winger. Hopefully this guy is like Flamini mk1.

Diaby when he wasn’t broken.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Whispers: Diaby wasn't that good. He had like 5-10 amazing games but was pretty average besides that. He got hurt so much that you remembered those games but not his bad ones.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Abu Dhabi had a hell of a FIFA career for the ROTSK Turkeys. He was an amazing defender and was a handful going forward as well.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I know it doesn't seem like it, but he played almost 200 games for Arsenal. He seemed to always get better while he was hurt though...