• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Daisy has a history of pulling like a sled dog and tends to ignore her handler when there is exciting stuff going on. Encouraging a dog to check in with you (giving them a treat every time they look to you for direction) helps a lot with getting a dog's attention in stressful situations and improves communication in general. With NORMUTT I can make a double tongue click noise and she'll look to me for the next direction, no matter what else is going on. Being able to get ur dog's attention is a fundamental building block for the rest of training, and that's what I've got them working on now.

The problem is that I've now trained ma'self to do the double tongue click when I want anyone's attention. Ma'wife gets so mad when I make a tongue click noise at her, but it does get her attention!

coogrfan

3xR6.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Perfect, now I will miss FSU getting shitcanned by Boise due to work, will be great to knock off another of my 14 teams from my fanship early this year.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Pat McAfee and Molly McGrath on the same announcing crew? I guess they are reciprocals of each other and bring me back to my original interest in watching this game.

Brick

hoping for a good 10 minute left "oops" tonight. thankfully we have hasselbeck in the booth talking about the exquisite beauty NASHNUL perspective on having a time of possession advantage.

Brick

seems like if that DB slowed down he would have picked up a block to take it all the way.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who's doing the booth for this? Volunteers? Make a Wish kids? This is bad.